Supposed leaked excerpt from walking dead season finale. MASSIVE SPOILERS

#1Smackdowner1Posted 3/25/2013 7:45:16 AM(edited)
Pretty sure this is legit.

It's from a reliable source.

Carl Grimes waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were walkers in the prison. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Sophia Peletier were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Carl was the deputy's son for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the police cruisers and he said to dad "I want to be in the cruisers daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY WALKERS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the West Georgia Correctional Facility he knew there were walkers.
"This is Sophia" the radio crackered. "You must fight the walkers!"
So Carl gotted his Breetta pistol and blew up the wall.
"Hrh GrrNG rh rh rh" groaned the walkers
"Rh rh hrrh hra hrm" groaned the lurker and he lunged forward. Carl Berettaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the walkers" he shouted
The radio said "No, Carl. We are the walking dead"
And then Carl was a zombie.
---
''Malice'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2013
#2Jack Talk ThaiPosted 3/25/2013 9:52:31 AM
This reads like something a moronic 5th grader would write in a lame attempt to excite people.

Whatever idiot wrote this--pointing no fingers--should've been intelligent enough to Google how a real script looks before trying this.
---
Hi, Mister Pitt!!!
#3LoneReaper115Posted 3/25/2013 10:24:38 AM
1/10, nice try, she's been dead for a season and a half now. Lolz
---
GT: LoneReaper115
Official Chaos Composite Bow of the Dark Souls message board
#4JolosGhostPosted 3/25/2013 10:26:55 AM
*sees TCs name isn't littlemikesc*

*reads anyway*

LMFAO!
---
"It 's pretentious to say a black child growing up in America is "mimicking" white people unless they speak like Lil Wayne." ~ De Evolution
#5ScissorShockPosted 3/25/2013 10:33:13 AM
JolosGhost posted...
*sees TCs name isn't littlemikesc*

*reads anyway*

LMFAO!

---
Imagination is not an empirical or superadded power of consciousness, it is the whole of consciousness as it realizes its freedom. -JP Sartre
#6JolosGhostPosted 3/25/2013 10:42:47 AM
Somebody make a GIF of Rick yelling at Carl with the caption, "NO! YOU WILL BE KILL BY WALKERS!"
---
"It 's pretentious to say a black child growing up in America is "mimicking" white people unless they speak like Lil Wayne." ~ De Evolution
#7HaroldTheGhoulPosted 3/25/2013 10:53:04 AM
Smackdowner1 posted...

I would love to see this "reliable source." lol.
#8JolosGhostPosted 3/25/2013 10:59:08 AM
TC was clearly joking. Play along.
---
#9PhilumciousPhilPosted 3/25/2013 11:22:24 AM
need to learn your internet lore peeps.
---
If you can read this post, it was a miracle I wasn't modded.
#10lowlifeboyPosted 3/25/2013 11:56:32 AM
Smackdowner1 posted...

Carl Grimes waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were walkers in the prison. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Sophia Peletier were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Carl was the deputy's son for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the police cruisers and he said to dad "I want to be in the cruisers daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY WALKERS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the West Georgia Correctional Facility he knew there were walkers.
"This is Sophia" the radio crackered. "You must fight the walkers!"
So Carl gotted his Breetta pistol and blew up the wall.
"Hrh GrrNG rh rh rh" groaned the walkers
"Rh rh hrrh hra hrm" groaned the lurker and he lunged forward. Carl Berettaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the walkers" he shouted
The radio said "No, Carl. We are the walking dead"
And then Carl was a zombie.

pathetic, just like you and your life.
---
I'D LIKE SOME POUND CAKE!