Tudors or Borgias?

#1hellraiser3000Posted 4/15/2013 12:55:54 AM
Looking to get into a new series. Now I know Tudors is already finished while Borgias is on to Season 3 but which show is better?
#2Dr JackalPosted 4/15/2013 12:59:48 AM
The Tudors. The Borgias is good, but The Tudors just has better characters and believe it or not Rhys Meyers is one of my least favorite as Henry VIII, but they have so many great characters in it outside of him.

If you are into medieval, check them both out, but start with The Tudors.
---
Undefeated lifetime.
Currently playing: BioShock Infinite, Metal Gear Rising, Far Cry 3, Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story, Ni no Kuni
#3calinksPosted 4/15/2013 1:01:35 AM
I really liked both, probably give the edge to Borgia.

You can start Tudors now and catch up to Borgia or start Borgia now, finish this season and then start Tudors.
#4CerebornPosted 4/15/2013 5:57:26 PM
The Tudors is some of the finest television that's ever been made. The Borgias is, in a way, its spiritual successor, but it doesn't have quite the same charm.
---
http://www.magxone.com/uploads/2011/02/Michelle-Trachtenberg-Maxim-3.jpg
#5alysbrangwinPosted 4/15/2013 8:10:10 PM
The Tudors is a great show. The Borgias is a good show. The first two seasons of The Tudors are better than the first two seasons of The Borgias, but if you're like me and you just want some amazing costumes and sets, you should watch them both! I covet the hair accessories of the ladies on The Borgias and pretty much all of Anne Boleyn's wardrobe.
---
Sevillista hasta la muerte
Money ain't got no owners, only spenders.
#6CADE FOSTERPosted 4/15/2013 9:11:26 PM(edited)
I wish the borgias had more nudity cuz that holliday grainger is hawt