If I want to watch season 1 of Game of Thrones, which service to use?

#1FriskPosted 4/15/2013 6:26:18 PM
Netflix, Cinemanow, or Hulu-Plus? I have these network sevices on my blu-ray player. I have no membership to anything. Are they all month to month? I know Netflix is thats why Im kind of leaning away from that.
---
Big fan of the 49'ers, Bulls, Dodgers
Proud supporter of LA Clippers and Lakers, LA Kings
#2ManaYukaPosted 4/15/2013 6:30:35 PM
HBO Go

HBO is only an extra 10 dollars a month and my bill overall is only 70 dollars....so cheap
---
Best show: Game of Thrones Best game: Tactics Ogre Let us Cling Together
Favorite People- Carl Sagan and Neil deGrasse Tyson
#3RebelElite791Posted 4/15/2013 6:31:05 PM
Netflix and Hulu dont have GoT, and never, ever will.

Buy the DVDs or buy the eps on amazon instant video.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws
http://i.imgur.com/yKTKfeq.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ZpQ84Yy.jpg
#4HellsControllerPosted 4/15/2013 6:32:43 PM
HBO-GO.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#5Frisk(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2013 6:34:37 PM
Thanks

Ill check out Amazon
---
#6Frisk(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2013 6:47:32 PM
Hmm thinking of HBO go more than Amazon, since I've been thinking of getting the HBO channel on TIme Warner. All I have to do is subsribe to HBO right?
---
#7OvieCanucksFanPosted 4/15/2013 6:53:13 PM
I bought both the seasons for $18 a piece on Ebay. They both work fine and were bought brand new. You might wanna try that.
#8CWS2005WSPosted 4/15/2013 6:58:19 PM
Frisk posted...
Hmm thinking of HBO go more than Amazon, since I've been thinking of getting the HBO channel on TIme Warner. All I have to do is subsribe to HBO right?

Yes, if you subscribe to HBO through Time Warner, then you can sign onto HBO Go with your Time Warner ID. HBO Go has all episodes of past and present HBO shows available for streaming.
---
GT: metsfanforever3
http://followmy.tv/u/dannys717
#9UnrivaledKoopaPosted 4/15/2013 7:05:45 PM
Frisk posted...

If you can subscribe to HBO, GO is well worth it. You get basically their entire catalog of TV shows and all the movies they're currently playing streaming on demand.
#10damaztaPosted 4/15/2013 7:26:45 PM
OvieCanucksFan posted...
I bought both the seasons for $18 a piece on Ebay. They both work fine and were bought brand new. You might wanna try that.

I'm fully aware that it isn't a common occurrence, but I bought the Season 1 GoT DVD set on eBay and received a bootleg so watch out for prices that are too good to be true.
---
old english is english written in the 1800s+ but seeing that i am english i know that where as you are probably american so you would not know that-Psyco Monkey