Dark Wings, Dark Words: 8.35
Walk of Punishment: 9.15
And Now His Watch Is Ended: 9.40
Kissed By Fire: 9.24
The Climb: 8.27
The Bear and the Maiden Fair: 7.39
Second Sons: 8.64

Scale of 1-10

Note So book readers, did this episode live up to the high expectations you (and I) undoubtedly had for this episode? Share your thoughts!
"Yes now the rains weep o'er his hall,
and not a soul to hear."
3 years ago#2
Not comic - animated. For eight years America was ruled by Pinky and the Brain.-Thanatos the Great
3 years ago#3
If you're ever going to put someone down, first walk a mile in their shoes. Then, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes.
3 years ago#4
10 caps
3 years ago#5
-----
-------
3 years ago#6
"I like casey heyward a lot. Would loveyou to getyou him ina like theyou third orand somesuch" - ILoveTheBengalz
>D The Arc in the Sky
3 years ago#7
"I've had my prices super low and it hasn't sold which is why I bumped up the price."-xxnike629xx
3 years ago#8
10/10

The highlight of GoT/aSoIaF. If this episode doesn't get a 10 then no other one can. So much going on- the Red Wedding, Queenscrown, the family getting so close to reuniting and then it all falling apart. AWESOME.

Some little nitpicky differences from the books, mostly it seemed a lot more impending and foreshadowed in the books, and I'm glad they didn't as much here.
Allow me to give you the finger! The Darkness Finger, that is!!! - Master Asia, Dynasty Warriors Gundam
3 years ago#9

Pretty happy the the Red Wedding was portrayed.
Ladarius_Green posted...
[Bill Polian] and gil brandt should fight to the death and the winner gets executed
3 years ago#10

even before the last scene it was ****ing phenomenal. far and away the best episode of the series.
http://i.imgur.com/giOntby.gif
Use this time to reflect on the poor decisions you've made.
  1. Boards
  2. Television: Cable and Satellite
  3. Rate "Rains of Castemere" (SPOILERS)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived