Anything left for Dani ?

#1Flaming UsernamesPosted 6/5/2013 4:09:26 PM
Ya sure she is or will soon be dealing with this new guy but...I don't care. What was the point of her taking that city anyway. They offered her gold and ships to sail off onto the main land and she said no. Ok so...What now ?

If its a really big spoilers don't even bother but do tell me the next big plot in her story line is next. Ah not that it matters seeing as how this recent episode has so much to cover i wouldn't be shocked if she was not in it at all. Just as long as she appears at lest after next week.
#2Bmvc1Posted 6/5/2013 4:11:45 PM
Flaming Usernames posted...
What was the point of her taking that city anyway. They offered her gold and ships to sail off onto the main land and she said no. Ok so...What now ?

To free the slaves.
#3JuanCarlos1Posted 6/5/2013 4:16:57 PM
Didnt you saw the episode preview? Shes in it. At the least Id say her story wont be again as boring as seasons 2.
---
Mas dicen, que en las dimensiones de nuestro ser... hay muchos detalles por conocer...
#4DavosTheOnionPosted 6/5/2013 4:33:18 PM
Look Danny sucks plain and simple. Just recognize and deal with it. Move on.
---
http://awoiaf.westeros.org/images/thumb/9/99/Seaworth.png/250px-Seaworth.png
#5Price_Of_FamePosted 6/5/2013 4:45:43 PM(edited)
Her storyline peaked with the Dracarys scene

sry bro it's all downhill from here

unless the writers just make stuff up, of course.
---
I stan for Arya Stark <3
#6Flaming Usernames(Topic Creator)Posted 6/5/2013 5:13:59 PM
Awww man that suckss to hear because she had so much potential. I watch no previews nor read any book so my guess is this new guy is already workin his way into some romance kind of bs I already don't care about. All I honestly wanted were them to at lest meet the main characters and interact in some kind of way like Varuis secretly meet Danni to see if the rumors were true and he tries to make some deal or iuuno. Thankfully Kings Landing has enough going for it self.
#7DuneManPosted 6/5/2013 6:47:31 PM
From the early books of the series that I read, I always found her segments to be utterly boring. I got the sense that she'll land in Westeros and be around for the 'final conflict', but I didn't really care for her all that much. If you look at the geography of the world and where she is, there's a lot of land and potential cities to raid or pass through as she makes her way towards the sea and a passage to, presumably, Dragonstone. It's easier to empathize with her on the show though. E.g. I had a similar dislike of Ned in the books but found him more tolerable and relatable on the show.
---
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
#8Brett8Posted 6/5/2013 6:50:54 PM
If you don't like boring, slave-freeing, decision-waffling Dany (and really, who does?), then it'll be a few more boring seasons in Essos.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/Brettyb16
#9JuanCarlos1Posted 6/5/2013 7:01:29 PM
Her story stalls a bit when she gets to wherever shes going next, but no part is as boring as her stay in quarth. Its not as bad as this board would make you believe. The dragons will be bigger, theres Dario and her entourage. NOTHING is as boring as her season 2 story.
---
Mas dicen, que en las dimensiones de nuestro ser... hay muchos detalles por conocer...
#10J1MM3LPosted 6/5/2013 7:12:54 PM
Terrible topic
---
"Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying."
~ Arthur C. Clarke