Screw you Netflix!: Sons of Anarchy Season 6 Discussion*SPOILERS*

#1RonWeasslyPosted 9/10/2013 11:22:48 AM
WHEN FIGHTING FOR SURVIVAL, THERE IS NO CODE.

Pretty much the theme for this season. Betrayal, murder, lust, greed...Anarchy. Season 6 of FoxExtended's hit drama continues tonight, and for its penultimate season. We're in the endgame here everyone. No more going back. This season is going to be fast, it's going to be deadly, it's going to be full of anarchy. Put on your ****ing seatbelts, cause this roller-coaster is moving fast, and anyone not secure will fall to their death. Oh yeah and ladies, do please remember to tie your hair up in a bow so it doesn't get caught. No one wants to see you get scalped.

Overall, welcome to Season 6 of Sons. What did you guys love about Season 5? Hate about Season 5? What are you looking forward to? Discuss it all here, and Season 6 tonight!
#2Dr_Koopa76Posted 9/10/2013 1:13:39 PM(edited)
There will be a post-show online after a select few episodes called Anarchy Afterword

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=327Ip2RYbgA

http://www.usatoday.com/story/popcandy/2013/09/10/sons-anarchy/2792747/
---
3DS FC: 1203-9216-5732/PSN: Lazykarl24
http://i.imgur.com/vGM0GJd.jpg
#3karlpilkington4Posted 9/10/2013 4:18:51 PM
Is this the last season?
---
Is this the Krusty Krab? No this is Patrick!!
#4RonWeassly(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 4:24:26 PM(edited)
karlpilkington4 posted...
Is this the last season?

As mentioned in the cheesy introductory paragraph, this is the penultimate season. Meaning, next to last. But the show is definitely in its endgame now. It's the third act of the series. Seasons 1-3 were act one. And 4-5 act 2. 6-7 is three. The final stretch of the series, and the one where Redwood Original starts to crumble apart. It's like The Shield's structure in a way. I have high hopes this season will trump the disaster of five.
#5LeadPipeCinchePosted 9/10/2013 4:32:56 PM(edited)
best nite ever this year.
bring on the SOA.

guesses / know to be trues -
chibby is the new VP (they show it in one of the clips).
ive been sayin he was going to be VP since bobby gave up the VP patch.
the clip they released just proved that a few months ago.

my guesses is -

bobby went nomad (hence him in the clip with 2 unknown club members riding around).

chibs hitting juice for the rico thing.

and last but not least we see ratboy for all of 5 seconds this season before he gets killed....maybe.

*all hail SOA / raises fist in air*
---
My little men: Hayden Alexander Steele (born: 8/9/2006 at 8:38AM) & Conner Leigh Steele (born: 10/7/2008 at 9:16pm).
#6Naved007Posted 9/10/2013 5:48:57 PM
I only care about Jax and Chibs these days. That is why I think the show has fallen a little off. In Season 1 they had the whole crew you could root for but now it is meh. Juice turned into a ***** every since we found out his dad is black. Tig is stupid and a hothead and gotten the club in so much trouble. Bobby went Nomad so he ain't part of the club anymore. Clay sucks. Opie :( Half-Sack :( Opie's dad :(

I can't remember what happened to Happy. Although the villains they got for the seasons have been great so far. Pope was the best villain to date for the show.
---
In King Phil We Trust.
Yankees.Giants.Knicks.Rangers | The Walking Dead, Homeland, Sons of Anarchy, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Suits
#7LeadPipeCinchePosted 9/10/2013 6:11:15 PM
Hap is still alive...so far.
he is shown in the newest commercial.
it sucks he doesn't get to do much on the show because he part of that guild or whatever.

my main reason for actually watching the show when it first came on was chibby.
still kinda is my reason to watch the show.
think he's a great actor and hope he gets more screen time this season.
---
My little men: Hayden Alexander Steele (born: 8/9/2006 at 8:38AM) & Conner Leigh Steele (born: 10/7/2008 at 9:16pm).
#8LeadPipeCinchePosted 9/10/2013 6:43:32 PM
btw prepare to fill up your DVR.
not only is the opener for the season an hour & a half long but so is episode #2 (titled one one six).
---
#9Dart_Feld7Posted 9/10/2013 6:45:19 PM
I forget, what were the conflicts set up for this season with the previous finale/season?

Tara getting arrested possibly because of Gemma ratting her out.
A rogue marshall has it out for Tara because of she indirectly getting his sister killed.
Jax setting Clay up for the fall for Pope's murder.
---
Feast your eyes and fantasize!
http://hotsport.ua/img/11022013/5118b98542010.jpg
#10LeadPipeCinchePosted 9/10/2013 6:56:34 PM
5 MINUTE WARNING

man this is gonna be awesome.
and yup to above.

wonder whats gonna happen to tig
---