Did they ever find the little girl in Walking Dead? (spoilers)

#1superstud69xPosted 10/14/2013 7:22:57 PM
I gave up on the Walking Dead a few years ago when they spent some 9 episodes on some little girl getting lost in the woods. Is it safe to come back or are they still searching for her?
---
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
#2TheSchrefPosted 10/14/2013 7:24:17 PM
Yep, it took a while, but they found her on the farm in the barn that they were sleeping next to.

lol
#3mooninomicsPosted 10/14/2013 7:26:36 PM
In a way, she found them. They were just standing there outside the barn and she stumbles on out into plain sight.

Then tries to eat them, because she got chomped while she was missing.
---
Life is too short.
#4superstud69x(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 7:27:28 PM
Alright, cool. I guess I'll watch up until the first episode we know she is lost in, and skip to the next season to avoid the rest of it. Thanks!
---
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
#5TheSchrefPosted 10/14/2013 7:28:00 PM
superstud69x posted...
Alright, cool. I guess I'll watch up until the first episode we know she is lost in, and skip to the next season to avoid the rest of it. Thanks!

S3 isn't any better.
#6AnyNamesLeft1Posted 10/14/2013 7:28:48 PM
superstud69x posted...
I gave up on the Walking Dead a few years ago when they spent some 9 episodes on some little girl getting lost in the woods. Is it safe to come back or are they still searching for her?

Lol. You were an episode away from them "finding" (in other words not walking past) her. I will say if you watch season 3 don't expect a climax
---
Unlimited talk text and data. www.solavei.com/rashamblanding
My gaming/off topic community. Livinglegacy.enjin.com
#7ADSFewPosted 10/14/2013 8:39:58 PM
Why did you dislike this storyline?
---
"I'll penetrate his recesses!" -Wolverine on Sabretooth (X-Men: TAS)
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/6097/gamefaqsmodhammer.jpg
#8Bmvc1Posted 10/14/2013 8:47:42 PM
Them finding her is probably the best moment in the series.
#9Dark_EpathyPosted 10/14/2013 9:19:39 PM
I recommend watching the rest of S2 after they find her. It's probably the best, most consistent string of episodes the show has had so far.
---
"We are the greater good." -- Rick Grimes, The Walking Dead
#10ScissorShockPosted 10/15/2013 4:48:41 AM
superstud69x posted...

They're still looking for the girl 57 Episodes later, but on Episode 65, they said we're supposed to find a clue about where she could be, so it's almost over.

We'll tell ya when it's safe to watch, until then go back to something else.
---
Imagination is not an empirical or superadded power of consciousness, it is the whole of consciousness as it realizes its freedom. -JP Sartre