Did Darwin and Havok have a thing going on? ***Possible Spoilers***

#1goldelitekingPosted 6/3/2011 11:08:20 PM
The scene that brought this question to mind was when the "kid" mutants were in their CIA room, and the two guys started playing Pinball. Darwin said something like, "I can't believe you have such a high score" and Havok said "I've had a lot of practice." Right after that part, Darwin rubs his hand across Havok's abdominal area. Then there were other looks that I noticed after that scene.

Was I the only one that noticed this?
---
When Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept... for there were no more worlds to conquer.
#2The_Silent_1Posted 6/3/2011 11:14:39 PM
No I definitely noticed the hand across the abdomen and wondered what that was about.
#3Dr_VenkmanPosted 6/3/2011 11:23:49 PM
I noticed that too.
#4gamesrgreatPosted 6/3/2011 11:37:06 PM
Yeah I wtfed and pointed it out to my friend
---
Cyclops has never beaten Wolverine
We Three Kings- The Miami Heat
#5gohan100Posted 6/3/2011 11:52:39 PM
Dr_Venkman posted...
I noticed that too.
---
Blu-ray collection: http://vyse.dvdaf.com/owned
#6gamesrgreatPosted 6/3/2011 11:56:04 PM
So random. Just one random homoerotic scene for no reason
---
Cyclops has never beaten Wolverine
We Three Kings- The Miami Heat
#7DannyFolloneroPosted 6/4/2011 12:58:12 AM
Yeah I kinda got this sense of a homoerotic relationship. If they wanted to subtely hint that they were close buddies (but not that close), I would think a hand on the shoulder or a slap on the back would suffice. The rub on the abdomen was a little weird for someone to be "just friends."
---
Rock my white shoes and polo tie.
PSN: Weathaman90
#8AceTheMagePosted 6/4/2011 1:00:59 AM
They're gay, not that big a deal.
---
"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh"
"Yummy frog! For Ayla eat?"
#9DannyFolloneroPosted 6/4/2011 1:05:34 AM
They're gay, not that big a deal.

You're right, it's not. It's just weird because Havok in the comics has never been portrayed as gay as far as I know, and so it's odd that they threw that in there for seemingly no reason (as it didn't get much further than the touch).
---
Rock my white shoes and polo tie.
PSN: Weathaman90
#10dom316Posted 6/4/2011 1:24:29 AM
Cyclops being born would be hard to explain if Havok is gay (since Havok is Cyke's father in this version).
---
- Its a damn whip. Just cause Kratos whips his swords around don't mean anything, he just failed belmont training. B_F_Phony on LoS vs. GoW3