Anyone else notice that James Remar played two roles? Django related.

#1ClayGuidaPosted 12/25/2012 11:44:09 PM
Was that due to one of the casting conflicts? Or was it simply an homage to other films that were forced to do that?
---
http://i.imgur.com/7bKJ1.jpg
#2WizardofHothPosted 12/26/2012 6:53:52 AM
James Remar still acting? Jeez
#3bigtiggie23Posted 12/26/2012 6:58:28 AM
WizardofHoth posted...

I heard somewhere that Remar doesn't turn down roles at all. If they ask him, he is there.
---
Every morning when I wake up I stare in the mirror and ask myself:"Who was I to doubt El Dandy?"
#4ococorPosted 12/26/2012 6:59:14 AM
who would've thought that ajax would be the most successful warrior
---
The joy that I'm feeling right now is profound and unmatched in the modern era.
#5bigtiggie23Posted 12/26/2012 7:01:55 AM
ococor posted...

Could've been Swan if it wasn't for Xanadu.
---
Every morning when I wake up I stare in the mirror and ask myself:"Who was I to doubt El Dandy?"
#647roxPosted 12/26/2012 7:41:19 AM
ococor posted...

It would of been Rembrandt, if not for the aids. Very talented actor.
---
"I'll go d***less for Michael Chikles, ask me almost anything" - Amir Blumenfeld
#7Master368Posted 12/26/2012 7:57:23 AM
I was like...damn, he killed Dexters Dad! Then later I was like...damn Dexters Dad looks good in a hat!

Then I was like...wtf?
---
Fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice, I'll collapse your trachea
#8elithebarrowboyPosted 12/26/2012 12:43:29 PM
bigtiggie23 posted...
WizardofHoth posted...

I heard somewhere that Remar doesn't turn down roles at all. If they ask him, he is there.

That would explain why he's still doing Dexter despite the fact that his character has been completely pointless since season 2.
---
Well, EXCUUUUUUSSSEEEE MEEEEEEEE! ......excuse me.....
#9zeppelincheetahPosted 12/27/2012 12:38:11 AM
I didn't notice it. I did however notice Tarantino played two characters. He played one of the bag heads early on, then one of the mine slavers towards the end. I think if Tarantino wanted to he could've made Django Unchained into two movies like Kill Bill. It might even be better that way because everything could be a little more fleshed out. Django Unchained part 1 would be Django and Shultz as bounty hunters. part 2 would be all about saving broomhilda.
---
if you wouldn't mind i would like to lose
~ c h e e t a h ~
#10OhNoPeppyHarePosted 12/27/2012 12:39:22 AM
zeppelincheetah posted...
I didn't notice it. I did however notice Tarantino played two characters. He played one of the bag heads early on, then one of the mine slavers towards the end. I think if Tarantino wanted to he could've made Django Unchained into two movies like Kill Bill. It might even be better that way because everything could be a little more fleshed out. Django Unchained part 1 would be Django and Shultz as bounty hunters. part 2 would be all about saving broomhilda.

You might be on to something. I wouldn't mind this at all.
---
Mark my words, Gamefaqs. Emma Roberts will be mine.
http://goo.gl/D8C3V