What was the defining/most memorable moment in Django. SPOILERS

#1ToadWarriorPosted 1/8/2013 10:35:54 AM
In your opinion?

For me it's the I've Got a Name Riding montage, or the part during Django's victory lap where it flashes back to Schultz saying "You know what they'll call you? The fastest gun in the south."

There were other more intense scenes (You really want me to shake your hand?) but those two will be what I think about first when I think about the movie.
#2Brett8Posted 1/8/2013 10:39:38 AM
The bar scene, the dinner scene, or the subsequent hand-shaking scene. I can't really pick between the three.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/Brettyb16
#3Valkyrie_GalPosted 1/8/2013 10:41:40 AM
When Django confronts the Brittle Brothers at Big Daddy's plantation.
#4TwoNumbThumbsPosted 1/8/2013 11:12:59 AM
Everything.

Ma Wunderbar, Marshal!

Auf Wiedersehen
---
Forgive me. I have a bleeding heart for gaming.
Weeping Angel of the Doctor Who boards
#5drointhewindPosted 1/8/2013 11:23:21 AM
memorable would be the guy getting torn apart by dogs. I cannot get that out of my mind.
Favorite would be the dinner scene
---
On DLC: ""You know what would make this better? Paying more money."- Cracked.com
#6HHH is the gamePosted 1/8/2013 11:23:51 AM
Can somebody explain the Django/Doctor scene and why people keep referencing it? I thought it felt weird and out of nowhere and sort of tacked in but apparently people really liked it. Did the Doctor even say that line earlier in the movie? For some reason I didn't remember it. Maybe he did but I forgot about it. It seemed like they were randomly flashing back to something we hadn't seen before but maybe I'm wrong and he did say it. Still I dunno what made it such a good line.
---
Shelton undoubtedly wants Cena's championship belt. And Cena undoubtedly wants Shelton's black heritage.- looseiver
#7VakarroPosted 1/8/2013 11:25:36 AM
Towards the end of the movie, when Schultz plans on leaving Candyland and addresses Calvin as "Mister Candie" and then tells him simply goodbye.
---
head assassin of <<<Operation...Danger>>>
#8ToadWarrior(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 11:31:12 AM
HHH is the game posted...
Can somebody explain the Django/Doctor scene and why people keep referencing it? I thought it felt weird and out of nowhere and sort of tacked in but apparently people really liked it. Did the Doctor even say that line earlier in the movie? For some reason I didn't remember it. Maybe he did but I forgot about it. It seemed like they were randomly flashing back to something we hadn't seen before but maybe I'm wrong and he did say it. Still I dunno what made it such a good line.

It was a flashback to something we hadn't seen before, part of the scene where Django is practicing/demonstrating his accuracy and speed on the snowman.
#9HHH is the gamePosted 1/8/2013 12:24:40 PM
So can somebody explain what was so good about it?
---
Shelton undoubtedly wants Cena's championship belt. And Cena undoubtedly wants Shelton's black heritage.- looseiver
#10ToadWarrior(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 12:37:11 PM(edited)
I don't know but it is, so deal with it.