Why does Katherine Heigl still get roles?

#11ZelkyplantPosted 4/24/2013 6:03:21 PM
I don't dislike her, I think she's hot actually. And she was great in One for the Money.
#12Korben_Dallas_5Posted 4/24/2013 6:39:37 PM
Isn't she blacklisted because of her spat with Apatow?
---
This will not change until the Indians, Browns or Cavs win a championship. Started 6-11-04 (in spirit: 1964)
#13BedsheetGhostPosted 4/24/2013 6:45:21 PM
yoonmian posted...
LeBronHendrix posted...
That she has sex with them.

What's wrong with that? I don't see what the difference would be between having sex with a pakistani, american, chinese, or lithuanian just as examples.

He's talking about directors.
---
My karma ran over your dogma.
#14IamAlegend2005Posted 4/24/2013 9:47:03 PM
shes good actress
---
My signature is AWESOME!
#15KillaBeAtPosted 4/24/2013 9:54:49 PM
First of all, I don't have any idea why anyone would think that Katherine Heigl was EVER a valuable Hollywood property. She's been in exactly 1 movie, ever, that has made more than 100 million at box office. In fact, the movies she's in perform at pretty much the exact same level as they always have.

Nobody goes to see movies BECAUSE Katherine Heigl is in them, but she's no different ahn any other B-List hollywood celebrity. If studios are trying to sell movies based on Katherine Heigls name, then thats the studios mistake, not hers. She's nothing more than a mediocre B-list hollywood celebrity. Not particularly awful, not particularly good either.
---
84% of people make up their statistics. If you are one of the 16% that don't, put this in your signature.
#16DoctorDoom80Posted 4/25/2013 9:53:41 AM
Her voice is manly.
---
Battle.net Tag (Diablo III): DoctorDoom#1357
D3 Armory Profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/DoctorDoom-1357/
#17oohahahahPosted 4/25/2013 9:56:01 AM
nuffsaid running out of material so now he just acts racist

Taking a page out of Seamus's playbook. That's when you know you've hit rock bottom.
---
http://i.imgur.com/2jzxPIz.gif http://i.imgur.com/gsXiEkF.gif
#18Shadow CloudPosted 4/25/2013 10:25:02 AM
I know one girl who's a fan of Katherine Heigl.... and she has horrible taste in films.
#19brimicbedPosted 4/25/2013 8:51:43 PM
KillaBeAt posted...
First of all, I don't have any idea why anyone would think that Katherine Heigl was EVER a valuable Hollywood property. She's been in exactly 1 movie, ever, that has made more than 100 million at box office. In fact, the movies she's in perform at pretty much the exact same level as they always have.

Nobody goes to see movies BECAUSE Katherine Heigl is in them, but she's no different ahn any other B-List hollywood celebrity. If studios are trying to sell movies based on Katherine Heigls name, then thats the studios mistake, not hers. She's nothing more than a mediocre B-list hollywood celebrity. Not particularly awful, not particularly good either.

She had a string of hits with Knocked Up/27 Dresses/The Ugly Truth. Around that time Grey's Anatomy was one of the most popular shows on TV and she won an Emmy for it. It did look like she was going to have a huge career before she decided to bad mouth a bunch of stuff she was in.
#20SonicRaptorPosted 4/25/2013 9:37:47 PM
Korben_Dallas_5 posted...
Isn't she blacklisted because of her spat with Apatow?

Not blacklisted, just no big producers are calling her so she's in cream of the crap.
---
In Oz; cruel is the usual punishment.