Chloe Moretz Kick Ass 3, takes a shot at Wadlow, glad someone finally did

#1AngelsNAirwav3sPosted 8/23/2013 8:57:37 AM
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/film-tv/news/moretz-bugatti-for-kickass-3-29503871.html

When asked about Kick Ass 3, saying she will only do Kick Ass 3 if they get a good director, like Matthew Vaughn returning (no mention of Wadlow), and a good script. Glad someone finally has the balls to tell Wadlow he is a hack
---
God bless the sad and selfless. Stay helpless. Cause I've always been stronger than that, hold the weight of the world on my back. Love, Selfish Love.
#2OdiousThirteenPosted 8/23/2013 9:05:33 AM
I love her and all, but lately she's been pretty full of herself...
#3Shadow CloudPosted 8/23/2013 9:51:58 AM
She added: "I would only do the third one if it was logical. It needs to be a good script and a director, probably Matthew. The third film needs to fully wrap up the series and has to be a good note to end on."

Burn. At least she speaks the truth.
#4DarkAcolyte755Posted 8/23/2013 10:46:54 AM
OdiousThirteen posted...

Why, because she has an opinion about her director? He failed at his job and deserves some backlash.
---
The Beard cannot be stopped, and soon all shall know the power of The Bearded One. -J. Harden, 10/31/12
#5a_Wizards_BakerPosted 8/23/2013 6:07:39 PM
I like her honesty.

Vaughn is a really really good director (imo) and the second movie suffered without him. I didn't care for Kick-Ass 2 and probably wouldn't care to see a third.
---
Live & Steam ID: theWizardsBaker
#6HeadEXplodePosted 8/23/2013 9:50:28 PM(edited)
I'm glad she realized how cringe worthy and cliche some of her lines were. Moretz played this very well. She never lowered herself by directly insulting Kick-Ass 2 or Wadlow (like, say, Megan Fox would) while still implying she wasn't satisfied with the end result and would like to see some changes.
---
"I started thinking, 'maybe the two of us should blow up this house.' You know, just to get back at them for thinking I might blow up this house."
#7DougFunnieePosted 8/24/2013 2:39:38 AM
There may have been some underlying meaning there, but I don't think it's a "shot" or a "burn." She just doesn't want to make a Kick Ass 3 for the hell of it.
---
oh yeah?
#8mondoshawan2Posted 8/24/2013 8:43:08 AM
DarkAcolyte755 posted...
OdiousThirteen posted...

Why, because she has an opinion about her director? He failed at his job and deserves some backlash.

probably because she's young hot and rich, and odious is none of those.
---
"muulti-pass!"
#9DiScOrD tHe LuNaTiCPosted 8/24/2013 8:48:49 AM
OdiousThirteen posted...

How so?
---
"It's not about money, it's about sending a message. Everything burns."
#10OdiousThirteenPosted 8/24/2013 11:00:32 AM
mondoshawan2 posted...
DarkAcolyte755 posted...
OdiousThirteen posted...

probably because she's young hot and rich, and odious is none of those.

22 is pretty young, it's like 105 degrees here so I am pretty hot, and I'm very rich in protein.