Does Frozen have a scene at the end of the credits?

#1The_Shadow_LinkPosted 12/5/2013 9:34:12 AM
And if it does, is it like an important one or is it like a last minute joke, like the Kill Screen in Wreck It Ralph?

No spoilers please, just a simple answer will do.
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#2Dededeede DeededePosted 12/5/2013 9:45:43 AM
Yes.

None of the parents who were at the venue I watched the film in were aware of that.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v366/Delso/vacancy.jpg
#3Phantom_NookPosted 12/5/2013 10:23:52 AM
Yes, it's just a joke.

I didn't even stay because I knew there would be one. I just had to hang out because Thor: The Dark World would be starting way later than I had anticipated.
---
1 universe, 8 planets, 204 countries, 804 islands, 7 seas, 7 billion people and it is JUST you. - PhaseSlaethe
#4DoctorDoom80Posted 12/5/2013 10:55:27 AM
The_Shadow_Link posted...
And if it does, is it like an important one or is it like a last minute joke, like the Kill Screen in Wreck It Ralph?

No spoilers please, just a simple answer will do.

I don't know what exactly you'd classify it as but it's basically a joke.
---
Marvel Heroes: NightmareDJK
60 Hulk, Cyclops & Punisher
#5Trance_FanPosted 12/5/2013 10:59:38 AM
having after credits scene for a kids movie is a horrible idea..kids want to get out of there the second the movie is done
---
i think it's nice
#6DoctorDoom80Posted 12/5/2013 11:02:32 AM
Trance_Fan posted...
having after credits scene for a kids movie is a horrible idea..kids want to get out of there the second the movie is done

Mine expect something after every movie :)
---
#7Phantom_NookPosted 12/5/2013 11:32:53 AM
DoctorDoom80 posted...
Trance_Fan posted...

Damn Marvel movies, spoiling people into thinking everything has a post-credits scene.

wait, Pirates of the Caribbean had one too.
so... who to blame?
---
1 universe, 8 planets, 204 countries, 804 islands, 7 seas, 7 billion people and it is JUST you. - PhaseSlaethe
#8DoctorDoom80Posted 12/5/2013 12:35:29 PM
Phantom_Nook posted...
DoctorDoom80 posted...
Trance_Fan posted...

Damn Marvel movies, spoiling people into thinking everything has a post-credits scene.

wait, Pirates of the Caribbean had one too.
so... who to blame?

Disney!!
---
#9ZyzzogetonPosted 12/5/2013 2:37:00 PM

The scene isn't integral to the plot. Nothing important in the story changes if you see it or don't.

I thought of it more as a little thank you for people who stick through the credits. Of course most people don't pay attention to the credits and are just there for a post credits scene instead of paying attention to who worked on the film.
---
How you met mom? Dad, we don't care about that! Tell us how Aunt Robin fought alongside the Avengers!
#10loafy013Posted 12/5/2013 3:46:42 PM
DoctorDoom80 posted...
Trance_Fan posted...

I remember the outrage when The Incredibles didn't have anything after the credits. Parents came out pissed off that they sat through everything and there was nothing at the end except for the studio logo.
---
The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes. That's fact.
Everything else, is theory.