Best Movie with Jeff Bridges

#11ZCheveyoPosted 8/23/2013 4:24:29 PM
The Big Lebowski....but I like this line from a different movie so I will post it instead

"Lieutenant Colonel Django used funds from the project's black budget to procure prostitutes..."
"That's a lie!"
"...and to get drugs for himself and his men."
"That...well, the hooker thing is definitely a lie."
---
"I admire optimism, but I am really enjoying stupidity, and you're loaded with it."
#12Slanted_Silver(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 9:11:25 AM
up
---
I've made a huge mistake
#13BDogg20Posted 8/24/2013 9:20:51 AM
I really liked Crazy Heart
---
Mychal Rivera = Destined to take up the mantle of Greatest Latino Tight End from Tony Gonzalez *Rivera Ball so hard 2013*
#14WizardofHothPosted 8/24/2013 2:16:31 PM
Starman is better. Its also a John Carpenter movie
#15AmenonuhokoPosted 8/24/2013 3:39:58 PM
metallica1fan posted...
Pretty much this, though Jeff Bridges is good in almost anything. I was especially surprised with his performance in the re-make of True Grit a few years back...

Yeah, I think he's a great actor and was excellent in True Grit.
It creeped me out at times, since they kept some of the old lines but the girl was like 14 as opposed to Kim Darby who was in her early 20's when she played the role.
But oh well...
Daniels really had his work cut out for him but he did well.
---
Winners don't lose drugs.
If you can do it, do it well. If you can't, fake it. Odds are you'll learn before anybody notices.
#16FleurelelelPosted 8/24/2013 6:47:50 PM
She is 14 in the novel.
---
I'm an Atheist.
Debate me.
#17AmenonuhokoPosted 8/24/2013 7:58:14 PM
Fleurelelel posted...
She is 14 in the novel.

Still creepy.
I could get over it when I saw a 20+ year-old and LaBoeuf said he thought about sneaking a kiss even though she's young.
Not so cool when Mat Damon said it to Hailee Steinfeld
---
Winners don't lose drugs.
If you can do it, do it well. If you can't, fake it. Odds are you'll learn before anybody notices.
#18EvilMonkeyPosted 8/25/2013 2:38:21 AM
I didn't see all of Bad Company, but little I did was great.
---
"Our history now falls from a kingdom of gold to one of iron and rust." -Cassius Dio