Noticed something pretty hilarious about Ashton Kutcher's acting career

#1BendoHendoPosted 8/24/2013 11:48:08 AM
Scroll down and see if you notice anything about all of the movies he's ever been in:

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/celebrity/ashton_kutcher/

They are all rotten.

--
#2cdrw1987Posted 8/24/2013 12:11:49 PM
I don't think that would be a surprise to anyone.
---
"Oh dear! The guests will have to eat hamburgers for dinner tonight."
#3milkmanv1Posted 8/24/2013 1:59:40 PM(edited)
Here's my surprise face

=O

I can't think of a single movie he's in that I like; I think that Dude Where's My Car? comes the closest says a lot about his film work.
---
You're going to like the way you look.
I guarantee it.
#4action52Posted 8/24/2013 2:49:56 PM
I guess I'm mildly surprised that they're all rotten, but I think we all knew this was more or less true.
---
Brunch: It's not quite breakfast, it's not quite lunch, but it comes with a slice of cantaloupe at the end.
#5fire810Posted 8/24/2013 3:16:28 PM
wow, those aren't just rotten, those are ROTT-AN

*yeah I know*
#6Malkovich_Posted 8/24/2013 4:08:52 PM
Ashton Kutcher Trivia

He was going to commit suicide in order to let his brother have his heart, when his brother needed a new heart. Right when he was about to jump out the window of his brothers hospital room, the doctor stopped him and said he found a matching heart.

lol, wat?

---
Malkovich
#7rockusPosted 8/24/2013 4:57:30 PM
Malkovich_ posted...
Ashton Kutcher Trivia

He was going to commit suicide in order to let his brother have his heart, when his brother needed a new heart. Right when he was about to jump out the window of his brothers hospital room, the doctor stopped him and said he found a matching heart.

lol, wat?

I don't know if I believe the details of that story but I would believe he'd give his heart to his brother. He seems to be a genuinely good person.

As far as movies go I think Bobby, The Guardian, and Spread are worth watching. And I wouldn't mind seeing Jobs.
---
http://thetramp.dvdaf.com/
#8bond21Posted 8/24/2013 5:12:42 PM
Both Butterfly Effect movies grossed almost the exact same amount. Probably the same people went to see both lmao.
---
YamaChan the NBAB GOAT Prophet
http://i.imgur.com/QznUJMX.jpg
#9toadfan64Posted 8/24/2013 5:22:24 PM
Butterfly Effect is the only movie I liked with him in. One of the few times I thought the critics were way off too. This and Dumb and Dumber are really the only two examples I can think of where the critics were way off.
---
Brawl FC - 5412-9555-6314
Also known as Toadfan64
#10Malkovich_Posted 8/24/2013 5:29:33 PM
I don't know if I believe the details of that story but I would believe he'd give his heart to his brother. He seems to be a genuinely good person.

Even if the story is true (probably joke 'trivia') jumping out of a window that would be high enough to kill him would also have to damage his internal organs to the point where they wouldnt be usable for donation. It's gotta be fake, because is something that Kelso would think of doing.

---
Malkovich