2. Movies: Home Media
  3. Dredd added to Netflix
3 years ago#11
Olivia Thirlby's so f***** awesome.
---
You're going to like the way you look.
I guarantee it.
3 years ago#12
Took em long enough. Found it online a while ago.

Good stuff though.
3 years ago#13
milkmanv1 posted...
Olivia Thirlby's so f***** awesome.

And hot...
---
In theory there is no difference between theory and practice - but in practice, there is.
3 years ago#14
Hot and badass. I was skeptical going in, feeling like she was gonna be the female AND rookie load in this movie, but they did a great job building her character and she knocked it out of the park. Plus, they gave her just the right amount of fanservice without crossing the threshold of distraction. Usually I have a hard time buying in a gorgeous chick trying to do action (Jessica Biel hopefully has stopped trying by now) but she pulled it off credibly.

---
I guarantee it.
3 years ago#15
milkmanv1 posted...
Hot and badass. I was skeptical going in, feeling like she was gonna be the female AND rookie load in this movie, but they did a great job building her character and she knocked it out of the park. Plus, they gave her just the right amount of fanservice without crossing the threshold of distraction. Usually I have a hard time buying in a gorgeous chick trying to do action (Jessica Biel hopefully has stopped trying by now) but she pulled it off credibly.

Speaking of rookie, her character and transformation from rookie to bad ass reminds me of Charlie Sheens character and transformation in The Rookie (with Clint Eastwood). Funny thing is that Dredd is based on Clints persona/bad ass-ness....
---
In theory there is no difference between theory and practice - but in practice, there is.
3 years ago#16
I said... Hotshot.
---
I am not economically viable.
3 years ago#17
I never broke the law! IAMDULAW!
---
I guarantee it.
3 years ago#18
milkmanv1 posted...
I never broke the law! IAMDULAW!

LAAAAAAAAAAAWL?!?!
---
"DING! DING! DING! DING!DING!DING!DING!" **BOOM!!!**
~ Hector Salamanca
3 years ago#19
I knew you'd say that.
---
I guarantee it.
3 years ago#20
Watched it the second it came out....brilliant.
---
3DS FC: 077-443-608-368
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: Home Media
  3. Dredd added to Netflix

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived