Does Gamestop sell DVD/Blu Ray movies?

#1OmniphagosPosted 12/28/2012 5:17:22 AM(edited)
Don't know where else to ask this.

Anyways, got 2 Gamestop gift cards and there really aren't any games I want to buy right now. Does anyone know if Gamestop sells movies? I haven't been to a Gamestop in a long time because I usually go to Play N Trade which is much closer to my home.

BTW, which version of T2 comes with the T2/Total Recall DVD package? I have the ultimate T2 dvd disc but never owned Total Recall. Should I just find Total Recall by itself and skip this dual package?
---
This signature reads beyond the flow of time.
"I'm female and I wouldnt shag any of that band cause my girlfriend wouldnt dig it."
#2PeteyParkerPosted 12/28/2012 6:17:32 AM
Some of them do most of them are sold at MovieStop though. I'm not sure if you can use Gamestop gift cards there or not or if you even have a MovieStop near you.

As for Total Recall, if you have access to Blu Ray, you should pick up the recent Total Recall Mind Bending Edition Blu Ray. The transfer on that one is fantastic.
---
"How can.. the Prime minister.. support a law.. that makes it illegal for people.. who....What I'm trying to say is.. Oasis rules!"
#3glory of power metalPosted 12/28/2012 10:22:32 AM
I know they definitely sell used DVDs and Blu-rays, but I don't think they sell new ones. The prices are actually really good, but the selection is so bad you probably won't be able to find anything you want.
---
i7 Quad 3.4GHz | GeForce GTX 285 | 16 GB DDR3 | NEC 2490WUXi
glory of power metal is an anagram of Lame Flowerpot Orgy. ~ kirbymuncher
#4Jagr_68Posted 12/28/2012 10:54:32 AM
Moviestop does but those stores aren't as common as the game retailer probably due to other competitors like fye knocking them out, least in Philadelphia anyway.

BTW, which version of T2 comes with the T2/Total Recall DVD package? I have the ultimate T2 dvd disc but never owned Total Recall. Should I just find Total Recall by itself and skip this dual package?

As for Total Recall, if you have access to Blu Ray, you should pick up the recent Total Recall Mind Bending Edition Blu Ray. The transfer on that one is fantastic.

This and also upgrade to the T2 Skynet Edition as well since new copies are found anywhere for under $10 and the picture/sound quality is probably the ultimate of all the T2 home video releases so far.
---
NY Rangers [2004-2008] http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7133/6916384386_3904f187c7_b.jpg
http://www.gigapunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/NHL-Lockout-2.jpg