Best transformers movie?

#1TempestiousPosted 6/10/2013 9:21:23 AM
My favourite is definitely Transformers 2: Transformed, because it features all my favourite robots. Here's a list of the best robots in Transformed:

Bobbybee
Mechadavid
Tenoutoften

The sfx were steller the acting was as good as any i've ever seen (and i've seen kramer vs kramer!) and the babes were bodacious. Come on down and lets all watch transformers 2! (though i'd also be willing to watch transformers 1: let's begin the franchise! and transformers 3 mission to jupiter to find new transformobots)

i'm having a robots movie festival at my house in cleveland ohio at 12 forrest way be there on friday at 3pm.

Thanks guys.

---
#2CarydoggPosted 6/10/2013 9:32:43 AM
One time, I hired a monkey to take notes for me in class. I would just sit back with my mind a complete blank while the monkey scribbled on little pieces of paper. At the end of the week, the teacher said, "Class, I want you to write a paper using your notes." So I wrote a paper that said, "Hello! My name is Bingo! I like to climb on things! Can I have a banana? Eek, eek!" I got an F. When I told my mom about it, she said, "I told you, never trust a monkey!" The end.
---
oodelally, oodelally, golly what a day
#3Lord LoofilooPosted 6/10/2013 9:36:39 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4Lord LoofilooPosted 6/10/2013 9:40:04 AM
Carydogg posted...
One time, I hired a monkey to take notes for me in class. I would just sit back with my mind a complete blank while the monkey scribbled on little pieces of paper. At the end of the week, the teacher said, "Class, I want you to write a paper using your notes." So I wrote a paper that said, "Hello! My name is Bingo! I like to climb on things! Can I have a banana? Eek, eek!" I got an F. When I told my mom about it, she said, "I told you, never trust a monkey!" The end.

I had this gym teacher who talked like this: "Yeah buddy. Yeah boy. Yeah buddy buddy buddy boy boy boy boy. Yeah. Hey baby. Yeah baby. Yeah buddy baby boy buddy baby boy. Yeah yeah yeah baby baby boy. Yeeeeaah buddy." I liked him a lot because he gave me a D. Sure I did. When I told my mom about it, she got so excited, she baked me a cake. The end.
---
Talk to me about Roguelikes if you want to horribly derail a thread.
#5Tempestious(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2013 9:41:08 AM
I don't know what you guys are talking about. Can you please stop trolling my topic, which is exclusively about the Transformers film franchise. Thanks.

---
#6MightyjimpoPosted 6/10/2013 9:57:13 AM
Transformers: The Movie (1986)
---
The cure for anything is salt water; sweat, tears, or the sea. ISAK DINESEN (1885-1962)
#7AyumiSqueezetoyPosted 6/10/2013 10:09:32 AM
I like beans!
---
Do you even row?
#8EricDent1Posted 6/10/2013 11:00:07 AM
Mightyjimpo posted...
Transformers: The Movie (1986)

This x1000!

Seriously it still holds up very well, has awesome music, actual characters, and still has some of the most epic moments in Transformer history.
---
Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1292 6448 6021
#9Santo3485Posted 6/10/2013 1:08:06 PM
I like Mr. Bean and Kevin Bacon.

Bean and bacon.

Get it....
---
In theory there is no differens between theory and practice - but in practice, there is.
#10milkmanv1Posted 6/10/2013 3:26:34 PM
I drank blue juice from under the sink.
---
You're going to like the way you look.
I guarantee it.