2. Harry Potter
  3. To JK Rowling, from Cho Chang
2 years ago#1
Potterheads in ruins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFPWwx96Kew&feature=youtu.be
---
Omegle is the worst site ever
2 years ago#2
People look way to into Harry Potter. Its not that deep.
---
The life of the wife is ended by the knife.
2 years ago#3
would smang
---
If I remember some, I'll post them in here.
Hpar14, after I requested advice for a new sig.
2 years ago#4
Spent the first 30 seconds trying to figure out if she was the actress that played Cho Chang without having to resort to google..
2 years ago#5
So basically she's saying Rowling is racist because there is only 1 chinese girl, 2 indians and a black boy in school? Bear in mind that England isn't nearly as ethinically diverse as America... and it's a very small amount of people that even have the ability to become wizards. This girl is a douche and that isn't poetry.

I don't think J.K. was trying to be politically correct by putting those characters in, it merely happens that way.
---
*gets in car, drives to arizona*
2 years ago#6
There's certainly more than one black student in the school. I can think of four off the top of my head.
---
Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.--Mark Twain
(edited 0 seconds ago)
2 years ago#7
this is horrible

I'm Asian and i don't really care about Cho Chang being sorted into Ravenclaw *shrug* the other stereotypes don't matter to me either. are people honestly bothered by the so-called racist depictions of Cho?

also Chang can also be a Chinese last name.. though I do have to agree that Cho Chang doesn't make much sense to me as a name
2 years ago#8
Chocolatl posted...
There's certainly more than one black student in the school. I can think of four off the top of my head.

Dean Thomas, Lavender Brown before she was recast, Angelina Johnson, and Lee Jordan.
2 years ago#9
Umitencho posted...
Chocolatl posted...

Dean Thomas, Lavender Brown before she was recast, Angelina Johnson, and Lee Jordan.

I didn't think about Lavender Brown. I meant Blaise Zabini.
---
Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.--Mark Twain
2 years ago#10
Chocolatl posted...
Umitencho posted...
Chocolatl posted...

I didn't think about Lavender Brown. I meant Blaise Zabini.

Forgot about Blaise.
  1. Boards
  2. Harry Potter
  3. To JK Rowling, from Cho Chang

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived