The Deus Ex Universal FAQ

1. Boards
  2. Deus Ex
  3. The Deus Ex Universal FAQ
3 years ago#181

Well it seems like Commander Shepard transports into this games Universe to make the same 3 choices that JC has to at the end

*cue tumbleweed rolling by*
---
--
-
2 years ago#183
*tumbleweed still rolls on*
---
You became the boss. You are great.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jA7nRwQp_E
*eats tumbleweed*
---
Bot's Domain gave Wairo. a garlic. But Wairo. didn't give him an onion.
So Bot's Domain said "I love you"... but Wairo. said "WAH HAH HAH".
So I installed Dues Ex, played it and it worked fine.
Before My second playthrough I installed the ever-popular "Shifter" mod.
Now I'm always getting lag when anyone shoots at me with any weapon. I suppose it's either from the flash/texture flare from the firing gun, or the blood and gore of JC when hit. It's kinda hard to pinpoint with that half-second lag coming off every bullet fired.

I would just like to know which lines I would have to convert back to the original in the "DeusEx.u" file, since I don't want to uninstall the whole mod. Please help!
Sorry it's just the shotguns that create that half-second lag, not all weapons.
Perhaps from too many bullets per shot? Yet I'm not finding anything shotgun related in the DeusEx.u file that the Shifter mod replaced.
This might be useful to those of you who have powerful enough computers for such a feat. :P

http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/08/14/pixel-boost-deus-ex-at-5k/
---
[=[__]=] 007_rogue: what would you have to have in a computer to ensure your games never crash?
[+[__]+] ImbaIance: The soul of Bill Gates.
11 months ago#188
GreenPieceoMind posted...
So I installed Dues Ex, played it and it worked fine.
Before My second playthrough I installed the ever-popular "Shifter" mod.
Now I'm always getting lag when anyone shoots at me with any weapon. I suppose it's either from the flash/texture flare from the firing gun, or the blood and gore of JC when hit. It's kinda hard to pinpoint with that half-second lag coming off every bullet fired.

I would just like to know which lines I would have to convert back to the original in the "DeusEx.u" file, since I don't want to uninstall the whole mod. Please help!

Super late, and you probably solved this already, but that's a problem with using Shifter 1.9 RC1 without the assets from HDTP. Either use Shifter 1.8.4 or install HDTP plus the betas, and you're good.
---
"[Kaizo Mario World] is the video game version of cutting yourself."
--Proton Jon
  1. Boards
  2. Deus Ex
  3. The Deus Ex Universal FAQ

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.