I'm stuck, possibly thanks to a glitch (minor spoilers)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Deus Ex
  3. I'm stuck, possibly thanks to a glitch (minor spoilers)

User Info: Ikpa_Vatryx

Ikpa_Vatryx
2 years ago#1
I've just completed VersaLife, and now I'm supposed to meet someone at the Buddhist temple. However, when I arrive at the temple, there are only 2 people: a monk and some sort of triad leader who is happy about the upcoming peace.

After watching some videos, it seems that there should be a third guy inside the temple. I did find him... just outside the door to Luminous Path compound. I tried talking to him, but he doesn't say anything. Instead, my view snaps downwards a small bit, and then almost instantly back up. This repeats once a second until I pause the game.

I have tried loading an earlier save, but it doesn't help. Should I try an even earlier one, or is there a way to bypass/fix this part somehow?

I'm using the Steam GOTY version.
Knowledge is power.

User Info: CdrRogue

CdrRogue
2 years ago#2
Strange, have you tried visiting the nightclub? I remember a mission sending me to meet one of the guys there for a drink shortly before/after where you are at the moment. Maybe he's there for some reason?

User Info: Ikpa_Vatryx

Ikpa_Vatryx
2 years ago#3
CdrRogue posted...
Strange, have you tried visiting the nightclub? I remember a mission sending me to meet one of the guys there for a drink shortly before/after where you are at the moment. Maybe he's there for some reason?

Going to the nightclub fixed the problem. Thanks!
Knowledge is power.
  1. Boards
  2. Deus Ex
  3. I'm stuck, possibly thanks to a glitch (minor spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived