I'm stuck, possibly thanks to a glitch (minor spoilers)

#1Ikpa_VatryxPosted 4/7/2014 7:43:14 AM
I've just completed VersaLife, and now I'm supposed to meet someone at the Buddhist temple. However, when I arrive at the temple, there are only 2 people: a monk and some sort of triad leader who is happy about the upcoming peace.

After watching some videos, it seems that there should be a third guy inside the temple. I did find him... just outside the door to Luminous Path compound. I tried talking to him, but he doesn't say anything. Instead, my view snaps downwards a small bit, and then almost instantly back up. This repeats once a second until I pause the game.

I have tried loading an earlier save, but it doesn't help. Should I try an even earlier one, or is there a way to bypass/fix this part somehow?

I'm using the Steam GOTY version.
---
Knowledge is power.
#2CdrRoguePosted 4/9/2014 7:59:30 AM
Strange, have you tried visiting the nightclub? I remember a mission sending me to meet one of the guys there for a drink shortly before/after where you are at the moment. Maybe he's there for some reason?
#3Ikpa_Vatryx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2014 3:40:44 AM
CdrRogue posted...
Strange, have you tried visiting the nightclub? I remember a mission sending me to meet one of the guys there for a drink shortly before/after where you are at the moment. Maybe he's there for some reason?

Going to the nightclub fixed the problem. Thanks!
---
Knowledge is power.