Did You Know? The Deus Ex trivia topic.*spoilers*

#11achtungnightPosted 5/15/2014 6:47:36 PM
If you screw up the 'Ton Jojo Fine assassination and get Gilbert killed, Sandra will run away and appear later in the Vandenberg Gas Station area.

Also, when you return to Hell's Kitchen between these missions, the soldier Vinnie will still be in the bar looking for Sandra and the dialogue will act like she is there too.
#12King_TigerclawPosted 5/16/2014 12:12:06 PM
achtungnight posted...
If you screw up the 'Ton Jojo Fine assassination and get Gilbert killed, Sandra will run away and appear later in the Vandenberg Gas Station area.

Also, when you return to Hell's Kitchen between these missions, the soldier Vinnie will still be in the bar looking for Sandra and the dialogue will act like she is there too.

Not entirely certain, but doesn't she also run away if you kill Jojo before he heads downstairs and attempts to kill them after their "argument"? :/
---
[=[__]=] 007_rogue: what would you have to have in a computer to ensure your games never crash?
[+[__]+] ImbaIance: The soul of Bill Gates.
#13joefitts63Posted 5/18/2014 7:21:02 AM
King_Tigerclaw posted...
achtungnight posted...

Not entirely certain, but doesn't she also run away if you kill Jojo before he heads downstairs and attempts to kill them after their "argument"? :/

Yes. The only way she stays is if her father fights Jojo and doesn't die. However, if that is the result you want, you had best help him out, because in a one-on-one Jojo always wins.
---
"Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull then ram it in an eye socket, I know I'm buildin' a better future." - Smiling Jack
#14Delta123456789Posted 5/19/2014 2:56:43 AM
Yeah, I find the simplest way is to stun Jojo with the prod so Gilbert can finish him off.
---
DF: So why can a Marauder roll but a multiplayer Turian can't?
Delta1-9: You are fighting female turian husks. You have reach but they have flexibility.
#15HypereiaPosted 5/29/2014 6:14:51 PM
Jojo always wins.

With JoJo Fine, when it's business, it's business.

Except when JC Denton is involved.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Hypereia
Origin/BF4: Hypereia