This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Stress from TNA management cause wreslter to start up smoking.

#1RufusVonSnarfPosted 5/26/2011 1:33:47 PM
http://www.pwpix.net/pwpixnews/headlines/308447696.php

MTammy Sytch stated on her Facebook account Tuesday that a performer for TNA Wrestling recently took up smoking due to pressure from management to lose weight.

She wrote, "A TNA performer started the unhealthy habit of smoking, under pressure from management to lose weight... great business practices by TNA!!! Good job! I smell lawsuit!"

Sytch added further: "It's not a story...it was something directly told to me from this person...and no, I'm not giving up any names."

Let the rumors begin, I will go with the obvious choice and say Samoa Joe.
#2chrisat928Posted 5/26/2011 1:45:25 PM
I'm willing to be it's a female.
---
PSN: chrisproto (teh-nook.com)
Growing old is mandatory; Growing up is optional.
#3LightlessNynePosted 5/26/2011 1:53:31 PM
Apparently Tammy can't see through her friend's bull****. You can blame cigarettes on something, but you're ultimately smoking them 'cause you enjoy them. That's why I smoke 'em.
#4SlausdPosted 5/26/2011 1:59:33 PM
Hahahah what a joke. For this to be reported is ridiculous. What is even more ridiculous is haters are going to act like TNA hands out cigarettes to all the knockouts and then proceeds to slime them with leftover Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards slime. Just because TNA treats the knockouts THAT bad!
---
The awkward fisherman does nothing but disturb the water.
#5LeperMessiahXXPosted 5/26/2011 1:59:50 PM
It has to be that cow Angelina Love. I can not even see every one of her ribs, that ***** needs to give her food the the less fortunate people before she gets a heart attack.
---
http://i53.tinypic.com/2ibg67a.gif
http://www.twitvid.com/5TP1W
#6SlausdPosted 5/26/2011 2:02:13 PM
Also I'm calling false on this rumor because cigarettes are expensive, and there's no way the knockouts could buy them with their salary. This is also why the Buck's don't smoke.
---
The awkward fisherman does nothing but disturb the water.
#7RufusVonSnarf(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2011 2:04:46 PM
Slausd posted...
Hahahah what a joke. For this to be reported is ridiculous. What is even more ridiculous is haters are going to act like TNA hands out cigarettes to all the knockouts and then proceeds to slime them with leftover Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards slime. Just because TNA treats the knockouts THAT bad!

If anyone takes it that serious, I will just laugh at them. I am willing to be the majority of people who have jobs get stressed out at work, so you can't really blame TNA on someone taking up smoking.
#8yellow_skittle7Posted 5/26/2011 2:12:14 PM
I heard it's Mickie James. Didn't she leave WWE because they weren't happy with her weight?? Umm.. yeah, great career choice.
---
CM Punk is my Husband!
Favorite Poster of the Moment: JacobRiot87
#9vonVilePosted 5/26/2011 2:51:08 PM
TNA needs to stop harassing Angelina Love. She's skinny enough as it is!
---
"I'm tired of throwing around the same ole hos around here!" - Angelina Love
#10Zack_Attackv1Posted 5/26/2011 4:26:55 PM
Bastards!
---
|L|A|y|l|A|
My anti-drug