This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What dirt does Nash have on Dixie?

#1KingDave21Posted 10/26/2011 9:07:57 AM
http://www.cagesideseats.com/2011/10/25/2511834/hulk-hogan-and-eric-bischoff-now-the-most-powerful-people-in-tna

One of the reasons Bischoff has a lot of power is because Spike works through him, which gives him a lot of power. Spike lost a lot of faith in Dixie Carter after she pushed to them about how they were doing the angle to get the Main Event Mafia back together last year and they spent months building it up, telling Spike about Booker T and Kevin Nash and that she had them, only for Booker to have been in talks with WWE already and have no interest in coming back. She had Nash under contract but Nash did whatever it was that he did (he told friends he threatened to tell the truth about her) and she released him from his contract and allowed him to sign with WWE. This left them with months of build and no angle, and led to the Fortune babyface turn on Immortal and a feud that largely went nowhere.

I bet she is actually Vince Russo. That would be the ultimate swerve.
#2dreamtheater33Posted 10/26/2011 9:13:05 AM
she sleeps with the talent?
#3King_HuttonPosted 10/26/2011 9:29:30 AM
Was that actually reported by any credible sources?
---
All hail King Hutton!
Official Carter Hutton fanboy
#4BigBear108Posted 10/26/2011 10:19:05 AM

Was that actually reported by any credible sources?

This has been in the dirtsheets since the Rumble.
---
3XWrestling: www.3xwrestling.com
After reading through this topic, RialPowers and BigBear108 are currently my favorite users EVAR. -pkmnlord
#5King_HuttonPosted 10/26/2011 10:30:36 AM
That doesn't suddenly mean any credible source reported it.
---
All hail King Hutton!
#6BigBear108Posted 10/26/2011 10:35:04 AM
It just depends on how "credible" you consider dirtsheets. I don't have a list of all the sites that said Nash had dirt on Dixie.
---
After reading through this topic, RialPowers and BigBear108 are currently my favorite users EVAR. -pkmnlord
#7King_HuttonPosted 10/26/2011 10:37:45 AM
Meltzer reported that Nash was telling people that he had dirt on Dixie, not that he actually did. That's why I have a hard time believing it.
---
All hail King Hutton!
#8BigBear108Posted 10/26/2011 10:43:26 AM
Well, yeah. No one can know for sure if Nash actually has anything substantial on her until he comes out and says what it is. I don't think anyone's flat out saying Nash has dirt on Dixie and is blackmailing her, just that that's what Nash has been telling people.
---
#9ShinWeskerPosted 10/26/2011 11:13:55 AM
Dixie probably slept with a few of the boys such as Sting, Hogan, RVD...
---
Currently playing: Nothing. Writing Master Thesis.
#10nightthrasherPosted 10/26/2011 11:19:12 AM
The popular rumor is it's not dirt on Dixie as much as her husband who is supposedly at the heart of the sexual harassment issues at TNA
---
I've never had a signature before, but this deserves it:
R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero. You will be missed.