This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The leader of Aces & 8's.

#21Oddark123Posted 8/17/2012 5:23:49 PM
JoeyFNK posted...
El Zorro is like 5'8". None of the Aces and Eights guys has been tiny.

He's that short? For some reason i was thinking he was taller than that at least.

Well then scratch him off the list.
---
Writer Influenced by Classic Literature, Horror Films and Hanna Barbera cartoons
Orlando Jordan Fan4Life - Aqua is still my favorite band
#22ShaheerRahmanPosted 8/17/2012 5:31:59 PM
I hope the leader is Vince Russo...

then we're all back to the beginning
---
Currently playing: Tales of Graces F, FFXIII-2
#23AugustApparatusPosted 8/18/2012 11:41:57 AM
They better start unmasking them their window of interest is closing quickly and I'm sure tna will drop the ball on this 1
---
http://tinyurl.com/78uuyqw
#24betagam7Posted 8/18/2012 12:02:23 PM
AugustApparatus posted...
They better start unmasking them their window of interest is closing quickly and I'm sure tna will drop the ball on this 1

Unless they have a strong/shocking leader in place to lead them, unmasking them will be when the window of interest closes.
#25AugustApparatusPosted 8/18/2012 12:40:33 PM
betagam7 posted...

Unless they have a strong/shocking leader in place to lead them, unmasking them will be when the window of interest closes.

What ? I already have about 5 friends that are basically done wit this plot...they're dragging it out way too much like they always do wit their plots...

They can unmask and keep the leader hidden or w.e. but ya I slowly feel uninterested and am beginning to think they're gonna drag this all the way to phoenix in october
---
#26LeadPipeCinchePosted 8/18/2012 12:55:51 PM
betagam7 posted...

What ? I already have about 5 friends that are basically done wit this plot...they're dragging it out way too much like they always do wit their plots...

They can unmask and keep the leader hidden or w.e. but ya I slowly feel uninterested and am beginning to think they're gonna drag this all the way to phoenix in october

they have a thing for people like that..its called no patience.
unmasking the group will be this storylines biggest fall cause once they are unmasked you are left with a bunch of wwe rejects that couldnt get over and indy people nobody knows. but as long as they have those maskes on everyone gives a ****.
onces the maskes are off its over.
---
My little men: Hayden Alexander Steele (born: 8/9/2006 at 8:38AM) & Conner Leigh Steele (born: 10/7/2008 at 9:16pm).
#27AugustApparatusPosted 8/18/2012 1:01:23 PM
LeadPipeCinche posted...
betagam7 posted...

unmasking the group will be this storylines biggest fall cause once they are unmasked you are left with a bunch of wwe rejects that couldnt get over and indy people nobody knows. but as long as they have those maskes on everyone gives a ****.

its been almost two months sorry patience is over....well maybe tna shouldn't of put a bunch of scrubs in aces of eights...but they did...this is another example why tna fails so hard

Remember when abyss was doing the "they are coming" ya exactly tna dropped the ball on that one too
---
#28betagam7Posted 8/18/2012 4:43:01 PM
LeadPipeCinche posted...
betagam7 posted...

its been almost two months sorry patience is over....well maybe tna shouldn't of put a bunch of scrubs in aces of eights...but they did...this is another example why tna fails so hard

Remember when abyss was doing the "they are coming" ya exactly tna dropped the ball on that one too

By succesfully completing that particular story arc and doing the reveal at the biggest PPV of the year? Wow, you really don't understand anything about the mechanics of storytelling do you?
#29Oddark123Posted 8/18/2012 5:06:50 PM
Why are people so stuck up and impatient?

Really you get all ***** because they are keeping a storyline going instead of getting it done and over with?

That's really not a good reflection of standards.

And again i say what the hell is wrong with the people rumored and expected to be in Aces and Eights?

The four men i'm convinced are in so far are all awesome talented wrestlers i look forward to seeing in TNA once unmasked.

I don't have this so called "window of interest" and bizarre urge to downplay talented superstars like they don't even deserve to have jobs or be on television. From the way it looks it wouldn't matter who was under the masks because to some people they seem to expect the biggest thing ever from these angles and are never able to get it because their standards are too stuck up to ever let anything touch them
---
Writer Influenced by Classic Literature, Horror Films and Hanna Barbera cartoons
Orlando Jordan Fan4Life - Aqua is still my favorite band
#30JoeydollazPosted 8/18/2012 5:57:21 PM
It's Bully Ray....

ACEs&8s are a NYC BIKER GANG
---
"Metal Gear Rising will be a port on PS3, P+ are xbots devs that never created/developed or even ported Bayonetta on PS3"- 12/2011