This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CHIKARA King of Trios 2012 Results *SPOILERS*

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pro Wrestling: Other Federations
  3. CHIKARA King of Trios 2012 Results *SPOILERS*
3 years ago#1
Night 1 Results Thus Far:

1. Team Sendai Girls vs. The Colony is the first match of the night. Time of the fall is 12:30 as Green Ant is pinned after a frog splash & Team Sendai Girls advance!

2. The Batiri defeat 3.Akuma as Kobald hits the Demon's Toilet on Akuma at 11:08.

3. Team Osaka Pro (Kikutaro/Ebessan/Takoyakida) vs. F.I.S.T. (Chuck Taylor/Johnny Gargano/Icarus) is going on right now.
---
Dib: Sorry, I'm late. Horrible nightmare visions!
Ms. Bitters: It's called life, Dib. Sit down.
3 years ago#2
3. F.I.S.T. advances to the quarterfinals as Icarus steals one from Takoyakida at 21:02.

4. Mike Quackenbush/Jigsaw/Manami Toyota vs. The Swarm (combatANT/deviANT/Soldier Ant) is up next.
---
3 years ago#3
4. Mike Quackenbush/Jigsaw/Manami Toyota defeat The Swarm (combatANT/deviANT/Soldier Ant) after Manami Toyota connects with a moonsault on deviANT at 14:34.

Intermission!

Still to come:

The Faces of Pain (Meng, Barbian, & the Warloard) vs. Team ROH (Nick Jackson, Matt Jackson, & Mike Bennett)

Team JWP ( Commando Bolshoi, Tsubasa Kuragaki, & Kaori Yoneyama) vs. The Throwbacks ("Mr. Touchdown" M. Angelosotti, Dasher Hatfield, & Matt Classic)

The Spectral Envoy (Ultramantis Black. Hallowicked, & Frightmare) vs. The Submission Squad ("Pistol Danger" Evan Gelistico, "Barn Owl" Gary Jay, "Elegant Assassin" Pierre Abernathy, & "Brainwave" Davey Vega)

Team WWF (1-2-3 Kid, Aldo Montoya, & Tatanka) vs. Team Extreme (Jerry Lynn, 2 Cold Scorpio, & Tommy Dreamer)
---
3 years ago#4
I totally forgot this was this weekend, I had to work. Hopefully I can go tomorrow and/or Sunday. It's all in Easton right?
---
They're a bucking bronco of tackles this season
3 years ago#5
CJ_Flash_Man posted...
I totally forgot this was this weekend, I had to work. Hopefully I can go tomorrow and/or Sunday. It's all in Easton right?

Yes, the Easton Funplex. Yet from what I heard it's extremely difficult to get tickets at the door since all three shows this weekend will be super no vacancy. : /
---
3 years ago#6
I had a feeling that it would be a big turnout. Well, I'll be sure to pick the shows up as soon as possible. So without any more spoilers so I can be in the dark, any word of like an immediate release for these?
---
Support Indy Wrestling
3 years ago#7
CJ_Flash_Man posted...
I had a feeling that it would be a big turnout. Well, I'll be sure to pick the shows up as soon as possible. So without any more spoilers so I can be in the dark, any word of like an immediate release for these?

While CHIKARA and/or Smartmark have not said anything yet, for the past couple of King of Trios Smartmark has released the shows on DVD in about a week or so.

I would assume the same would happen for this year's as well.
---
3 years ago#8
Alright, thanks
---
w w w dot n f l dot com just check it out
3 years ago#9
I think someone here said Submission Squad would turn out to be fake and get replaced, turns out they got replaced, so they are replaced by the following: The Mysterious and Handsome Stranger, Kazuaki Mihara from Osaka Pro, and...Tito Santana
---
So Kawaii ^_^
http://i.imgur.com/4te4Y.jpg
3 years ago#10
Is he as El Matador?
---
ART THOU SERIOUS, BROTHER?!
  1. Boards
  2. Pro Wrestling: Other Federations
  3. CHIKARA King of Trios 2012 Results *SPOILERS*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived