This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CHIKARA King of Trios 2012 Results *SPOILERS*

#1Dwaze_ZakenPosted 9/14/2012 5:44:57 PM
Night 1 Results Thus Far:

1. Team Sendai Girls vs. The Colony is the first match of the night. Time of the fall is 12:30 as Green Ant is pinned after a frog splash & Team Sendai Girls advance!

2. The Batiri defeat 3.Akuma as Kobald hits the Demon's Toilet on Akuma at 11:08.

3. Team Osaka Pro (Kikutaro/Ebessan/Takoyakida) vs. F.I.S.T. (Chuck Taylor/Johnny Gargano/Icarus) is going on right now.
---
Dib: Sorry, I'm late. Horrible nightmare visions!
Ms. Bitters: It's called life, Dib. Sit down.
#2Dwaze_Zaken(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2012 5:56:05 PM
3. F.I.S.T. advances to the quarterfinals as Icarus steals one from Takoyakida at 21:02.

4. Mike Quackenbush/Jigsaw/Manami Toyota vs. The Swarm (combatANT/deviANT/Soldier Ant) is up next.
---
#3Dwaze_Zaken(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2012 6:27:43 PM
4. Mike Quackenbush/Jigsaw/Manami Toyota defeat The Swarm (combatANT/deviANT/Soldier Ant) after Manami Toyota connects with a moonsault on deviANT at 14:34.

Intermission!

Still to come:

The Faces of Pain (Meng, Barbian, & the Warloard) vs. Team ROH (Nick Jackson, Matt Jackson, & Mike Bennett)

Team JWP ( Commando Bolshoi, Tsubasa Kuragaki, & Kaori Yoneyama) vs. The Throwbacks ("Mr. Touchdown" M. Angelosotti, Dasher Hatfield, & Matt Classic)

The Spectral Envoy (Ultramantis Black. Hallowicked, & Frightmare) vs. The Submission Squad ("Pistol Danger" Evan Gelistico, "Barn Owl" Gary Jay, "Elegant Assassin" Pierre Abernathy, & "Brainwave" Davey Vega)

Team WWF (1-2-3 Kid, Aldo Montoya, & Tatanka) vs. Team Extreme (Jerry Lynn, 2 Cold Scorpio, & Tommy Dreamer)
---
#4CJ_Flash_ManPosted 9/14/2012 6:39:09 PM
I totally forgot this was this weekend, I had to work. Hopefully I can go tomorrow and/or Sunday. It's all in Easton right?
---
They're a bucking bronco of tackles this season
#5Dwaze_Zaken(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2012 6:48:43 PM
CJ_Flash_Man posted...
I totally forgot this was this weekend, I had to work. Hopefully I can go tomorrow and/or Sunday. It's all in Easton right?

Yes, the Easton Funplex. Yet from what I heard it's extremely difficult to get tickets at the door since all three shows this weekend will be super no vacancy. : /
---
#6CJ_Flash_ManPosted 9/14/2012 6:49:45 PM
I had a feeling that it would be a big turnout. Well, I'll be sure to pick the shows up as soon as possible. So without any more spoilers so I can be in the dark, any word of like an immediate release for these?
---
Support Indy Wrestling
#7Dwaze_Zaken(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2012 7:18:10 PM
CJ_Flash_Man posted...
I had a feeling that it would be a big turnout. Well, I'll be sure to pick the shows up as soon as possible. So without any more spoilers so I can be in the dark, any word of like an immediate release for these?

While CHIKARA and/or Smartmark have not said anything yet, for the past couple of King of Trios Smartmark has released the shows on DVD in about a week or so.

I would assume the same would happen for this year's as well.
---
#8CJ_Flash_ManPosted 9/14/2012 7:18:28 PM
Alright, thanks
---
w w w dot n f l dot com just check it out
#9Unknown NomadPosted 9/14/2012 7:25:08 PM
I think someone here said Submission Squad would turn out to be fake and get replaced, turns out they got replaced, so they are replaced by the following: The Mysterious and Handsome Stranger, Kazuaki Mihara from Osaka Pro, and...Tito Santana
---
So Kawaii ^_^
http://i.imgur.com/4te4Y.jpg
#10BMACBOOPosted 9/14/2012 7:49:54 PM
Is he as El Matador?
---
ART THOU SERIOUS, BROTHER?!