This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Free Independent Wrestling Topic.

#11PS2GamerPosted 11/8/2013 12:52:29 PM
Tag to check some out later.
---
~ ~ ~ Where Angels Lose Their Way ~ ~ ~
/| ~ Love would have conquered all..... ~ |\
#12CJ_Flash_Man(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 8:59:18 AM
Bump cause I don't want this to fade into obscurity and there are more feds to be discussed.
---
Eater of worlds
#13Mr EffPosted 11/11/2013 5:14:37 PM
I think it's /titlematchwrestling that has a weekly Vanguard Championship Wrestling TV show. Perfectly acceptable pro wrestling.
---
Anything that bleeds, I can beat... - Arn Anderson
#14JoCrazyPosted 11/11/2013 5:58:57 PM
I'll add some:

Local Feds near me, with it's TV shows/matches added every week on YouTube.

New England Championship Wrestling: http://www.youtube.com/user/necwwrestling/videos

"New England Championship Wrestling is one of the country's premiere independent wrestling promotions! NECW's brand of athletic entertainment offers some of the brightest stars on the independent wrestling scene. The current roster includes the likes of Sean Burke, "The Real Deal" Brandon Locke, Jeremy Prophet, Chase Del Monte, Johnny Thunder, Dalton Castle, Da Hou$e Party among others. NECW has also featured matches and appearances by John Cena, Frankie Kazarian, Doug Williams, Beth Phoenix, Kofi Kingston, Chris Nowinski, Matt Striker, Jody Fleisch and Johnny Storm."

Millennium Wrestling Federation(run by John Cena Sr.): http://www.youtube.com/user/bostonwrestlingcom/videos

"Millennium Wrestling Federation. Based in Melrose, Massachusetts, the MWF was the vision of Dan Mirade and Neil Manolian, established in January of 2001, inspired by the late "Boston Bad Boy" Tony Rumble. John Cena Sr. became minority owner in September 2007, purchasing Mr. Manolian's partial company stock. The MWF's goal remains to provide wrestling fans with quality professional wrestling featuring the superstars of yesterday, today and tomorrow with a heavy dose of respect to the sports history. The MWF presented it's first event on September 28th, 2001 and remains the leader in New England wrestling, raising tens of thousands of dollars for local charity as we continue to our "Keep The Kids Off The Streets" initiative. In 2010, the MWF expanded it's live event brand into the Carolina's, setting company attendance records. MWF television programs have been viewed by hundreds of thousands of fans throughout New England and on-line by fans in over 60 countries as we continue to brand our innovative, state-of-the-art Studio Shoot Interview DVD home video series. MWF events and superstars have been featured in television, newspaper and radio mediums as The Boston Globe, The Howard Stern Show, KISS 108FM, The Eddie Andleman Show, ESPN Radio, CN8 Sports Pulse and WWE.com. The MWF has worked on events outside of live wrestling as well, including two Boston movie premieres of WWE and Lionsgate's "The Condemned" featuring a Q&A with "Stone Cold" Steve Austin; The Iron Sheik appearing on the Hi-Fi Network in Toronto; and promoting the Wrestling's Living Legends reunion the morning of WrestleMania 23 in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. The MWF proudly maintains strong relations with both World Wrestling Entertainment and Spike TV's Total Non-Stop Action. The Millennium Wrestling Federation has been proudly named Special Olympics Partners 2011-2013."
---
Follow me on Twitter @JJSmithRadio
#15Dwaze_ZakenPosted 11/11/2013 6:31:30 PM
While some people here probably already know about Inter Species Wrestling, I'll post the link to their Youtube page anyway. They upload a free match every Monday usually and they have some good ones on their channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/interspecies/videos
---
Dib: Sorry, I'm late. Horrible nightmare visions!
Ms. Bitters: It's called life, Dib. Sit down.
#16falk aspargsPosted 11/12/2013 5:29:47 PM
JoCrazy posted...
I'll add some:

Local Feds near me, with it's TV shows/matches added every week on YouTube.

New England Championship Wrestling: http://www.youtube.com/user/necwwrestling/videos

"New England Championship Wrestling is one of the country's premiere independent wrestling promotions! NECW's brand of athletic entertainment offers some of the brightest stars on the independent wrestling scene. The current roster includes the likes of Sean Burke, "The Real Deal" Brandon Locke, Jeremy Prophet, Chase Del Monte, Johnny Thunder, Dalton Castle, Da Hou$e Party among others. NECW has also featured matches and appearances by John Cena, Frankie Kazarian, Doug Williams, Beth Phoenix, Kofi Kingston, Chris Nowinski, Matt Striker, Jody Fleisch and Johnny Storm."

I see they have Mark Shurman, Scotty Slade, and Bobby Ocean. I think I will have to check some of these shows out.
---
Who ate all the pies? O'Donavan. - GTA: LCS
Man who never eat pork bun never whole man.
#17CJ_Flash_Man(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2013 9:12:52 PM
CJ_Flash_Man posted...
Bump cause I don't want this to fade into obscurity and there are more feds to be discussed.

---
Eater of worlds
#18TheFallen2004Posted 11/20/2013 9:51:06 AM
Glad someone beat me to adding NECW to this list.

Been watching them for several years now, they're my third favorite indy fed behind ROH and CHIKARA.
---
I just want to save you while there's still something left to save.
#19CJ_Flash_Man(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2013 6:55:42 PM
Pro Wrestling Syndicate put up their most recent show, Wrestlebowl, up for free

http://player.vimeo.com/video/79898092

Featuring Chris Hero vs The Hurricane, Vader, The Blue World Order, and more. Not really a weekly thing, but still good as PWS is probably one of the better, yet still unknown feds out there.
---
Eater of worlds
#20suicidal madmasterPosted 11/20/2013 10:33:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/AWFMNofficial

AWF is out of MN has sort of filled in the gaps left by MPW's demise oh so long ago. They post their Sunday Shockwave shows on the above channel. Some great talent all around, with some guys you've probably heard of, others not yet.
---
So Sayeth the Madmaster, Nevermore!