This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do TNA not get annoyed at Angle always saying he might leave?

#1RedwinevinoPosted 4/20/2014 4:40:14 AM
Kurt Angle Talks About Possibly Returning to WWE & Retirement

Kurt Angle appeared on TSN 1290 yesterday and mentioned that his contract with TNA Wrestling is up in September. Angle said he's not sure what he'll do next, and said it's wide open as to whether he'll stay or go back to WWE. He then mentioned that it's a tough time because TNA has been great to him, however he's always wanted to retire from professional wrestling in WWE. Angle said he'll decide by December, and wherever he ends up is where he will likely be retiring.

Angle also noted that he plans to wrestle for "at least" five more years and he doesn't want to retire now because there are great athletes in both WWE and TNA that he still hasn't got a chance to wrestle yet.

http://nodq.com/tna/399960478.shtml
---
You will be killed, without warning, in Book Six of A Song Of Ice And Fire.
#2snesmaster40Posted 4/20/2014 4:56:29 AM
Pretty sure they're use to it by now. A lot of their roster over time have gone to the WWE or even retired as well.
---
Are we not men?
#3ByuusetsuPosted 4/20/2014 5:39:36 AM
It's TNA, why would they care? They've blown so much money on guys who eventually went back to WWE or left they can't afford to keep AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels on the payroll.
---
Wrestlers don't deserve to deal with wrestling fans. I stand with CM Punk.
#4RufusVonSnarfPosted 4/20/2014 9:42:56 AM
Didn't he mention WWE last time his contract was up too? I imagine they just think that it is just a negotiation ploy, especially with WWE physicals.
---
I Believe in Brett Gardner
<o> \o/ <o> \o/ <o> \o/
#5Nick_ClassicPosted 4/20/2014 7:03:07 PM
Course they get annoyed, but they aren't in any position to tell him to stop.
---
It's Classicfied
If I don't respond to you you're either boring, too stupid or both.
#6betagam7Posted 4/21/2014 7:35:08 AM
Didnt Angle say about five years ago that he wanted to retire soon. Now its another five years?
Remember when he was planning to retire after facing Brock at WM?
Does Kurt even know what year it is anymore?
#7leverage2015Posted 4/22/2014 10:50:15 PM
They aren't annoyed because they aren't ignorant crybabies like their fanbase, people who don't understand that its just business.
#8WellKnownNomadPosted 4/23/2014 1:52:57 AM
At this point, Angle is better off retiring and taking a Legends deal than whatever he last continuing to work TNA
---
"Anime is for jerks" - Jeff Gerstmann
#9leverage2015Posted 4/23/2014 4:30:04 AM
WellKnownNomad posted...
At this point, Angle is better off retiring and taking a Legends deal than whatever he last continuing to work TNA

I think Kurt Angle knows what's best for him and his family more than some clueless goof on the Internet. You're just a fan. Know your place.