This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How is TNA gonna keep Kurt Angle from returning to WWE?

#11RufusVonSnarfPosted 4/21/2014 5:41:37 PM
While I joke about him not being able to pass their physical, I wouldn't be surprised if their testing was like there drug tests and certain people can magically pass. I think if WWE is confident enough that he won't die, they would probably pass him to have an Undertaker run or two if there was money to be made.
---
I Believe in Brett Gardner
<o> \o/ <o> \o/ <o> \o/
#12milestonesoulPosted 4/22/2014 12:01:56 PM
RufusVonSnarf posted...
While I joke about him not being able to pass their physical, I wouldn't be surprised if their testing was like there drug tests and certain people can magically pass. I think if WWE is confident enough that he won't die, they would probably pass him to have an Undertaker run or two if there was money to be made.

Triple H and HBK are prime examples of people that have always magically passed a drug test!
---
"There are only three sins - causing pain, causing fear, and causing anguish. The rest is window dressing."
-Roger Caras
#13G-ZissPosted 4/22/2014 12:38:57 PM
Yea, that's what I thought, chump.
#14FlammableghostPosted 4/22/2014 2:55:45 PM
He'll go to Jarrett's new fed I suppose. Probably be their first World Champ.
---
<o> \o/ <o> \o/ <o> \o/ <o> \o/ <o> \o/
http://i.imgur.com/3oZk8Bq.png
#15RufusVonSnarfPosted 4/22/2014 5:36:26 PM
milestonesoul posted...
RufusVonSnarf posted...

Triple H and HBK are prime examples of people that have always magically passed a drug test!

And now Batista. Angle's health is probably bad for the job he has, but it is obvious he can still wrestle safely on a regular basis without fear of anything drastic, so I don't see why WWE wouldn't mess with the results. Look at Undertaker, if the dirtsheets are to be believed, the man is a walking injury that should have retired years ago, yet he continues to pass the tests needed to wrestle. Obviously that could be just lol dirtsheets stuff, but that is all we have to go on with both Taker and Angle.
---
I Believe in Brett Gardner
<o> \o/ <o> \o/ <o> \o/