Guards' room in "Traditions of the Trade"?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Hitman: Codename 47
  3. Guards' room in "Traditions of the Trade"?
2 years ago#1
I have read in a walkthrough that in this mission, there is some sort of a security office behind the lobby reception counter (in the area behind the only employees' door you can't open with the master key, opposite the east elevator on the ground floor). He said that the desk clerk will let you in there twice if you're wearing a policeman's or bellhop's uniform. However, I could not get this to work.

Since this mission was remade for Hitman Contracts, I assumed that this particular guy just confused the two games, and that this is only possible in the remade version. But then I played around a bit with the cheat codes/debug mode, and I saw that there are actually fully furnished rooms in that area, with desks, chairs etc., and some guards. The door behind the receptionist and the locked-off employees-only door seem to be the only entrances to that area. I couldn't open either, and couldn't find any other way.

Are these just game-internal rooms to store reinforcements to let loose on the player at some point (although why would they be furnished?), or is there actually a way to get in?
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman: Codename 47
  3. Guards' room in "Traditions of the Trade"?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived