This board needs to be active now. Right now.

#1ERossLPosted 3/9/2013 10:25:50 PM
Topic
---
Ill Mind Of Hopsin 5 = Greatest rap lyrics in all of history.
Lightning = Greatest female Final Fantasy character ever.
#2Mordecai the MadPosted 3/10/2013 10:49:22 AM
Does anybody still make games with this? Is there a site somewhere with games to download and play using it?
---
"Do not mock me, Raziel. You, of all of us, should respect the power bestowed by a limitation overcome."
- Rahab
#3factsPosted 3/12/2013 11:26:01 PM
Mordecai the Mad posted...
Does anybody still make games with this? Is there a site somewhere with games to download and play using it?

Yes and yes.

rpgmmag.com and
pavilionboards.com

The RPG Maker Mag is actually having Magcon this week, which is a yearly event where members of the site get together to hang out, usually doing live reviews and playthroughs of some RPG Maker games.
---
1)The statement below is true
2)the statement above is false
#4Careful_CrabPosted 3/23/2013 4:17:04 PM
Activating board......whirrrrrrrrrrrrrr............
---
When has talking to an insane person ever worked, why does she talk with someone who tries to kill her, and why am I playing such a bad game in the first place?
#5SpiralDriftPosted 4/1/2013 3:04:48 PM
I was gonna put this on my PSP soon, though I already have RMVX on my PC.

There's something about the slower pace with the limited gamepad controls and everything that makes it easier to focus and actually have fun building a story. When I open RMVX on my PC I realize that I have millions more options, but knowing that I could never master enough things to make use of all those options fully (ie, art, music, videos) it kind of just puts me off.
---
Do unto others what your parents did to you.