This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are there any good lesbian romance mods?

#1pkmn_rcktPosted 1/21/2008 4:30:30 PM
My girlfriend wants to try doing this game with a lesbian romance... either adding a romance track to a current NPC or a whole new NPC.
---
MMMBop, ba dubi dop ba do bop,
Ba dubi dop ba do bop
#2Lady_SaerilethPosted 1/21/2008 4:32:22 PM
Your "girlfriend."

I played a lesbian romance awhile ago... Chloe... but I wouldn't call it good. In fact, I'd call it downright horrible.
---
Lady Saerileth
Paladin of Tyr
#3TychoMcCormackPosted 1/22/2008 2:09:07 AM
^Your namesake's "romance" is pretty goddamn horrible too.
---
Sig? Er... I left it in my other pants...
#4Kiko_MarunaPosted 1/22/2008 2:21:17 AM
I think there was a female Ranger mod somewhere on pocketplane or something. I remember the descpription said she would romance girls. But I don't remember the name of the mod, just look around at pocketplane and you should find it.
#5Lady_SaerilethPosted 1/22/2008 2:51:42 AM
I didn't really like Saerileth's romance. I don't like the love-at-first-sight thing. Wasn't a big fan of all the ye olde english stuff either.

Despite all that, I did like her as a character and thought many of her lines, interjections, and banters were well written. And the voice actress had a beautiful voice.

And she was a paladin that was actually good! People complain she's too prone to leave your party... but that's what I like about her.
---
Lady Saerileth
Paladin of Tyr
#6raspeen3Posted 1/25/2008 9:59:19 AM
I was using the Edwin romance mod, and at some point during the time he was turned into a woman he(she?) broke up with me. shortly after that Viconia began flirting with me.
#7TychoMcCormackPosted 1/30/2008 11:33:49 PM
I didn't really like Saerileth's romance. I don't like the love-at-first-sight thing. Wasn't a big fan of all the ye olde english stuff either.

Despite all that, I did like her as a character and thought many of her lines, interjections, and banters were well written. And the voice actress had a beautiful voice.

And she was a paladin that was actually good! People complain she's too prone to leave your party... but that's what I like about her.

1. She's 15. Nothing anyone says to me, ever, will justify making a romance mod character for Baldur's Gate who's 15 . Ever.
2. The guy who made the mod is a giant ass (that's putting it mildly.. ToS violations being what they are), and is incredibly creepy (which may explain why he felt the need to make the character 15, if you get where I'm going).

I want this mod to die in a fire.

---
Sig? Er... I left it in my other pants...
#8lordofmudPosted 1/31/2008 9:54:40 AM
I can't believe no one mentioned the Imoen romance mod. That way you not only break the same sex taboo but add incest on top of it. Whee!
---
I know, indeed, the evil of that I purpose; but my inclination gets the better of my judgment. - Euripides
#9YawgehPosted 1/31/2008 10:13:53 AM
From: Kiss me Im Irish | Posted: 1/31/2008 2:33:49 AM | Message Detail
1. She's 15. Nothing anyone says to me, ever, will justify making a romance mod character for Baldur's Gate who's 15 . Ever.
2. The guy who made the mod is a giant ass (that's putting it mildly.. ToS violations being what they are), and is incredibly creepy (which may explain why he felt the need to make the character 15, if you get where I'm going).

I want this mod to die in a fire.

I just feel like pointing out that it was made by two people who are married to each other. The woman did all of the writing and the man did all the coding.
---
If you are unable to spell the word "you" with ALL THREE LETTERS, get the **** off my internets. Thankee kindly. - The23rdMagus
#10Kiko_MarunaPosted 1/31/2008 12:00:09 PM
I looked a bit into the forums of the Saerileth mod. Yes it seems to be developed by a married couple. The wife suggested Saerileth being only 15. And in one topic she explained her grandmother and mother and friend where only 14 when they started dating their future husbands, who were always 19 or older at the time. Also her mother is 49 or something and already has 8 grandchildren.
I wonder how old she is, as the forum says her husband is 33... well, enough digging in other people's privacy.
But the guy there seems to be a bit of a jerk - he doesn't accept any criticism.

From what I've read about the Saerileth mod it seems she falls in love with the PC really quickly, like at first sight (so heavily, that people thought it must have been a bug that let the romance start at an advanced state, haha). Doesn't that sound like a slut who throws herself at the first good looking guy she sees even though she doesn't know him at all? I know it's supposed to be romantic, in that they're sooo destined for each other it's love at first sight. Perhaps I'm just too rational for that sort of thing...
But anyways, Saerileth is not a lesbian romance as far as I know. But you can use the mod that lets you romance anyone, regardless of gender or race. That gives you the option of romancing Jaheira and so on as a girl, but I'm not sure about Saerileth.