This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

cant kill torgal

#1wajs58Posted 3/10/2008 4:23:32 PM
i have installed a lot of mod so i dont know which one is making torgal unkillable.

can i kill him with shadowkeeper?

the cheat kill is not working on him..

help please..
#2joefitts63Posted 3/10/2008 7:45:02 PM
Shadowkeeper won't kill him. The CTRL-Y cheat won't kill any trolls. Best thing you can do is list your mods and hope someone can tell you which one you need to uninstall.
---
Silence, dog! You have no purpose but to die by my hand. - Irenicus
#3RabidMidget00Posted 3/10/2008 11:57:52 PM
Are you sure he isn't just regenerating? If I remember right, Torgal regenerates much more quickly than a normal troll.
#4oryza162Posted 3/11/2008 8:24:10 PM
sequencer some chromatic orbs on ur char and edwin and any other mages u got. then just doom + greater malison + sequencer him and he'll petrify.
---
To keep an idiot busy, look below.
To keep an idiot busy, look above.
#5OriBiggiePosted 3/12/2008 1:53:21 AM
The above strat of course requires you to be at the levels where Chromatic Orb petrifies.

Just thought I'd confirm on that front.
I think it's 11-12?
#6f9th underdogPosted 3/12/2008 6:56:54 AM
I don't remember does Torgal have any treasure on him, if so it will be gone.

some times I have had a troll not die, but backing one or two characters off will cause him to drop, I think the scripts can't keep up and trigger his dropping.
#7DarthMordechaiPosted 3/12/2008 8:09:53 AM
Yeah, sometimes when I have my whole party wailing on a troll the damage just stacks and stacks since the scripts cannot keep up. I remember doing over 300 damage before it fell down once. You shouldn't be having this problem with TorGal, since he dies when he runs out of HP

He does regenerate pretty fast though, and if you can't take off more than he regenerates it could be a good idea to just leave him for a while and come back after levelling up some more
---
My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce
I took her virginity. I have the bloody sheet to prove it. - BullFrogger
#8QususPosted 3/13/2008 5:54:56 PM
Torgal's got no items so petrifying his troll @$$ should be good.

I bet it's just the ol script stacking thing that makes trolls take like a trillion dmg sometimes before falling down as people have already said.
#9wajs58(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2008 7:08:37 PM
thank u all for ur help..

i was able to kill him..

a guy from spellhold studios told me to remove an amulet from torgal using shadow keeper.