This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Harper Hold Jahiera quest problems

#1awwwSNAPPosted 4/14/2009 6:21:37 PM
So Jahiera left the party, and came back a few days later. She tells me that I need to go to the Harper Hold. I do, and the front door is locked and the NPC from the earlier quests isn't out front any more (I didn't kill him or anything). I tried coming back later - still locked. Just patched the game (I reinstalled it just recently after like 6 years of collecting dust), door's still locked. Am I doing something wrong, or do I need to cheat to teleport myself to the roof or something so I can get in?
#2awwwSNAP(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2009 6:58:21 PM
I just teleported myself so I could get in the building, and once inside Galvarey has nothing to say to either Jaheira or the main character. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
#3awwwSNAP(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2009 11:56:09 AM
Someone? Anyone? Please? I google searched it, and found no answers. I've triggered the event with the bandits, the door still doesn't open. Is there any way to do this whatsoever?
#4starxPosted 4/16/2009 1:42:31 AM
Not sure if anyone can help.
Try to patch it with the latest official patch and then use one of the unofficial patches to fix yet more bugs in the game.
If it doesn't work, then you probably have to start the game over or ignore that quest.
---
...for a certainty, back then, we loved so many, yet hated so much, we hurt others and were hurt ourselves...
Chrono Cross