This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Empathic Manifestation

#1rhemorigherPosted 6/5/2009 6:31:00 AM
The Empathic Manifestation, the demon who feeds on hate in the unseeing eye quest. Just went through this part with a Fighter/Mage/Thief without UAI, anyway I used a rod of ressurection to take him out. What I was wondering was if anyone knew an alternate way to take him out, if you had no Rods, no healing special abilities and couldn't cast priest scrolls. I recall one being mentioned a while back,
---
The madness of being normal explains the rationality of going crazy
Life is measured not by the breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away
#2Sir CyrusPosted 6/5/2009 6:35:05 AM
Cast protection spells on him (enough so that he has above 100 fire resistance, for example) and hit him with an offensive (corresponding example would be a fire spell) spell.
---
The true knight would save the virgin from being sacrificed.
The true adventurer would ensure that she could never be a virgin sacrifice again.
#3NexVesicaPosted 6/5/2009 7:27:12 AM
I could have sworn there was a staff that had cure light wounds right near, if not in the building. Otherwise...low level healing scrolls would do the trick, I usually just rocked the cure light wounds default bhaal spawn ability.
---
Brawl...feel free to add- 3179-5725-8045
#4rhemorigher(Topic Creator)Posted 6/5/2009 7:59:04 AM
Gloves of Healing from the Fallen Paladin quest can kill it, any class can take the quest and most can use the gloves (Kensai, Druid, Cleric, Mage and Wizard Slayer can't). Other than that the only other item I can think of is the Golden Dog Figurine and it's 'Lick' ability (not tried this and only a ranger could do it).

---
The madness of being normal explains the rationality of going crazy
Life is measured not by the breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away
#5The_Pig_Posted 6/5/2009 9:37:54 AM
Your "Cure Light Wounds" Bhaalspawn ability.