This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Paladin Stronghold - Private Room

#1JChandler05Posted 9/13/2009 8:59:28 PM
I'm confused. The contact at the Order of the Radiant Heart Headquarters says that the room behind him is your private room that you can store stuff in. Where exactly is this room because all I'm seeing is a room that looks like a dining room, a kitchen, a storage room with one crate and a couple of bags (If this is your private room that's a joke), and a room with a bunch of beds that has no chest or anything. Am I just being dumb and missing something?
---
"Words like 'conviction' and 'resolve' don't mean much to a dead man..." - Raven-ToV
#2Kiko_MarunaPosted 9/14/2009 7:35:29 AM
If it's only about storing stuff, you should be able to do that anywhere in the stronghold without your things disappearing.

If it's meant in a roleplaying sense... well I honestly have no idea. But aren't paladins meant to be humble? So maybe the room you didn't like actually is your room? =)
#3TimEnchanterPosted 9/14/2009 8:24:03 AM
Your room is the crate in the storage room. The bags are your pillows.
---
There are some who call me...Tim...?
#4JChandler05(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2009 12:31:31 PM
Sweet! I can smell like rice every morning! lol
---
"Words like 'conviction' and 'resolve' don't mean much to a dead man..." - Raven-ToV
#5wirts_leg_Posted 9/14/2009 2:51:51 PM
I can smell like rice every morning!

Not if you take a shower, ya hippy!
#6JChandler05(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2009 1:43:14 PM
Still smell like rice UNTIL I shower. :P

Anyway, I guess I'll just forget about the room.
---
#7BartlthPosted 9/16/2009 2:13:31 AM
the only good strongholds are warrior and mage the others suck...
#8Southe05Posted 9/16/2009 4:37:40 AM
meh, strongholds.

Every time I play, i tell myself this is the time, but it's soooooo much walking around

the thieves guild is in the middle of the zone and every visit requires a stroll through downtown. the fighters guild is in the woods, and you have to walk through the castle outside and in every time it heats up again, the blasted playhouse is halfway down the damn bridge so it takes just as long to get out as it takes to get in...

i need a walking speed mod
---
Saruman: You did not seriously think that a hobbit could contend with the will of Southie, there are none that can.
#9DarthMordechaiPosted 9/16/2009 4:56:08 AM
i need a walking speed mod

Boots of Speed baby

I hate most of the strongholds, although I like the Druids one since I'd put up with all sorts of garbage for a Ring of Protection +2 that it gives you. The cleric one is also pretty fun ,especially if you're with Talos
---
My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce
http://stupidblogforbrilliantpeople.blogspot.com/
#10wirts_leg_Posted 9/16/2009 7:16:15 AM
I think Shadowkeeper has an option to adjust walking speed doesn't it? I never actually bothered adjusting it, but I am pretty sure there is an option for it.