silver dragon blood?

• Topic Archived
6 years ago#1
does it have any use in the game?
6 years ago#2
crafting human flesh armour
Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.
Also Jane is mediocre at both classes simply because she is female. - hairymanboobs
6 years ago#3
is the armor worth making?
6 years ago#4
Only if you're evil
And then there are better pieces
6 years ago#5
Eh, it's a decent enough armour with magic resistance and bonus to saving throws. Since AC doesn't really mean much come ToB it's always nice to have better saving throws
My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce
Look on my footworks, ye mighty, and dis pair
6 years ago#6
I still find that armor really creepy. Even though bog-standard Leather Armor is basically Cow Flesh Armor.
6 years ago#7
not including the alignment restriction which is a little odd (it's not like you actually killed and skinned humans for it yourself) it's about the only armour that is strictly better than the mundane version + ring of prot(+3) combo.
Also Jane is mediocre at both classes simply because she is female. - hairymanboobs
6 years ago#8
It should just be a non human armor, since it's HUMAN flesh. I don't think a Dwarf or Half-Orc would give a crap about wearing the skin of slain HUMANS. Of course, I think it makes you evil in that you're wearing the skin of murdered people, and using it for your own personal gain.

Also, this has been bugging me since I beat ToB - How do you get the Ring of Protection +3?
after you do get used to it, you'll wonder why people play twitchy, imprecise crap like Call of Duty or Halo. - Some guy on the KZ2 board.
6 years ago#9
deck of many things iirc
6 years ago#10
urc
A good friend will help you move. A really good friend will help you move a body.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived