This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What does the BiG World mod actually add?

#11DarthMordechaiPosted 11/30/2010 2:44:19 AM
I don't know what mod has the added avatar pictures on them so I don't know which ones to turn off

As for demon and the german dwarf, I think it's an addition by Tactics mod so that means more difficult battles for you

The added monsters will either be from Tactics or a few character mods adds in different enemies too, no idea

Again, if you don't have every mod installed you will have a lot of them. The readme of the mod should tell you what it installs, and your WeiDU file should tell you which mods have been installed. BiG World does use WeiDU, right?
---
My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce
LADIES WATCH OUT FOR YOUR MAN HE MAY BE TRYING TO EAT 50 MCNUGGETS AS YOU READ THIS
#12cpthurme(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2010 3:00:42 AM
Just had a look for a readme file and couldn't find it, my BGII - SoA file is stuffed full of files and tons of readmes.
#13Shadow20201Posted 11/30/2010 11:26:59 AM
When you installed it, there is an option to further pick and choose your mods. Usually best to do this to disable NPCs as they are they buggiest pieces of mod crap out there. I have it installed and so far the only problems I have had are with the mod NPCs. So far, so good. Halfway through BG1 and no CTD or other problems. Oh wait, except when I tried to dual-class Imoen... that was a CTD.
---
czzzzzzzzzz[]:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
'Sir we are surrounded!' 'Excellent, then we can attack in any direction.'
#14DuiuzPosted 11/30/2010 1:36:30 PM
THIS is truly the worst mod anyone could make. It's like taking so bad it's good and removing all the good through oversaturation.
#15TazmanianDPosted 12/2/2010 4:29:03 PM

DarthMordechai posted...
I told him too

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/258273-baldurs-gate-ii-shadows-of-amn/57231258

DarthMordechai posted...
Put them all in, it'll take hours for it to install and your game will be a house of cards. That's on fire. During a tornado. On an airplane

I think maybe he missed the second half of your...um..."recommendation".

#16Kiyana Va SalaPosted 12/12/2010 4:37:47 PM
Last time I tried anything with the BiG World project, my game started off in Candlekeep as a flashback (Check the Bodies, I think) and all the text was pointlessly verbose lines from a Nalia romance mod--which was hilarious when the "confrontation" read more like a spat between two Shakespearean lovers.
#17DuiuzPosted 12/12/2010 4:48:09 PM
So OP still alive after all this modness or can I feast on his/her remains yet?