This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Where can I get a damn scroll case?

#1Spade_RobertsPosted 1/19/2013 8:20:50 PM
Can't seem to find one.
---
"honestly im guessing you just didnt lift hard.. you should feel like a bear tackled you over a waterfall into a pit of sharks." -- Greatjawajedi
#2rhemorigherPosted 1/19/2013 8:24:27 PM
I believe in Waukeen's Promenade if you go to the Adventurer's Mart there is a lady between some bookshelves in the back who may sell one. Or maybe (again, in Waukeen's Promenade), if you go up the tiers just to the right hand side of the destruction from the battle between Irenicus and the Cowled Wizards there are two fat merchants up there somewhere (on the rising walls). One of them.

Between these three people you should find a scroll case.
---
The madness of being normal explains the rationality of going crazy
Life is measured not by the breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away
#3Zeran_kariashiPosted 1/19/2013 8:29:42 PM
almost any non-temple merchant that sells spell scrolls, usually at or near the bottom of the list.
#4red255Posted 1/20/2013 6:31:32 PM
Zeran_kariashi posted...
almost any non-temple merchant that sells spell scrolls, usually at or near the bottom of the list.

he was asking for the case, and yeah I think the bookseller in wakeen's promenade has one.

I know I can buy one early if I care to get one.
---
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.
#5Zeran_kariashiPosted 1/22/2013 8:33:01 PM
That's what I said, almost every merchant except temples that sell spell scrolls have a scroll case to sell.

Ribald has one, the magic chick in his shop sells one, the book merchant sells one, pretty sure Bernard sells one, the thief on the 2nd floor of Galen's house sells one, the Oghma scroll seller in the docks has 1, the chick at watcher's keep sells one (and a potion bag), that guy in Saradush sells one, I think the drow merchant in Ust'natha has one (it's been awhile).