This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Obama apologists, why didn't you like Bush?

#61TheTrazzsterPosted 6/13/2011 4:00:44 PM
Sparkle_Delight posted...
Such as?

Bailouts, TARP, ObamaCare, Libya, etc.

Bush did bailouts, Obamacare is just what Romney implemented in Massachusetts(and therefore a Republican policy), and Libya is not one of his greatest accomplishments. We pretty much just took the credit from the French there.
---
If you're reading this, you're probably not paying attention to the awesomeness I'm posting.
#62Comix6190Posted 6/13/2011 4:08:20 PM
Bush bailed out the airlines, the insurance companies, and the auto manufacturers. Obama bailed out jack.
#63Sparkle_Delight(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2011 4:11:52 PM
Bush did bailouts

Yes he did. So did Obama.

Obamacare is just what Romney implemented in Massachusetts(and therefore a Republican policy)

And?

Libya is not one of his greatest accomplishments. We pretty much just took the credit from the French there.

You got that backwards. It's France's war, but we're doing most of the fighting.

I like how the best you can do is say "republicans did this too," as if that's somehow a defense. Like I said earlier, I'm not a Republican.
---
Consult your pineal gland?
#64TheTrazzsterPosted 6/13/2011 4:12:19 PM
Comix6190 posted...
Bush bailed out the airlines, the insurance companies, and the auto manufacturers. Obama bailed out jack.

I thought it was Bush who bailed out the banks, and Obama who bailed out the auto manufacturers and airlines and insurance companies.

Or is that the point?
---
If you're reading this, you're probably not paying attention to the awesomeness I'm posting.
#65Comix6190Posted 6/13/2011 4:17:26 PM
To be honest, it's kind of a giant mess to me :P But I at least know that Bush bailed out the airliners and AIG. I'm pretty sure GM was still in '08 as well. And yes, the point is that Bush was bailout crazy.