This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz is on another planet

#1Conservative16Posted 6/12/2011 3:10:38 PM
Gotta love all the accusations of Sarah Palin being stupid when we got an actual politician with a track record of stupid, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz.

Today on Meet the Press she gives a whopper about how Obama saved the economy and turned it around, and even left wing partisan moderator David Gregory called her out on that and how thats not true(funny how she says that with a straight face when there are record number of foreclosuers in her district). Then she goes on and blames Bush and his administration, and then accuses the GOP House of not creating a single job since they took over in January.

So let's get this straight.

It's OK to blame Bush, even though he has been out of office for 2 1/2 years and democrats have controlled congress for the past 4 years, but at the same time, its OK to blame the House GOP even though they have only been in control for 5 months and that's only 1/3 of the balance of power?

Double standards all over the place. Ironic that they want to continue to blame Bush after 2 1/2 years, even though they controlled the House and Senate the last two years, but want to blame the Republicans when they control only the House for six months.
---
i support gov. scott walker in wisconsin and john kasich in ohio
michelle bachmann, herman cain, or sarah palin for president 2012
#2wally(Moderator)Posted 6/12/2011 3:26:09 PM
Considering that you and people like you still like to blame Clinton and Carter for problems in the economy, I don't see why blaming Bush should be considered some grievous offense.
---
We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun.
But the stars we could reach were just starfish on the beach
#3TheTrazzsterPosted 6/12/2011 3:28:11 PM
Saw topic creator, expected outrage over something reasonable, was not disappointed.
---
If you're reading this, you're probably not paying attention to the awesomeness I'm posting.
#4LuigisBroPosted 6/12/2011 3:38:58 PM
I like how the righties have already forgotten that we were headed into another depression before Obama took over and saved the economy
---
TGS predictions - slimmer PS3, NGP - $199, PS3 DQX, PS3 gets PS2 bc, Cafe - $599, Zelda SS moved to Cafe
#5ncalvinPosted 6/12/2011 3:44:08 PM(edited)

I like how the righties have already forgotten that we were headed into another depression before Obama took over and saved the economy

lol wut

A Republican in the white house is like, a vaccine against depression. It's impossible. They're fiscal conservatives. Obviously your thinking is flawed.
---
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=1032102 -- Which one are you?
http://www.neilcalvin.com
#6McSame_as_BushPosted 6/12/2011 3:47:58 PM
Obama did save the economy.
---
Can I run my hands through your car wash hair?
#7RufusNKenRSTierPosted 6/13/2011 1:03:28 AM
Saw topic creator, expected outrage over something unreasonable, was not disappointed.
---
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#8battouryePosted 6/13/2011 1:28:40 AM
I was actually hoping that this topic would be an update to some NASA mission I was unaware of.
---
Fools think there are good and bad guys in intl. relations.-Terran
Currently Listening To: Ondore's Lies
#9ca36gtpPosted 6/13/2011 8:10:48 AM
The economy hasn't been saved. This is a fact. The "recovery" is a bunch of smoke and mirrors that we created to make ourselves feel better.
#10ManiacBubbahPosted 6/13/2011 9:30:26 AM
ncalvin
Posted 6/12/2011 7:44:08 PM
message detail

A Republican in the white house is like, a vaccine against depression. It's impossible. They're fiscal conservatives. Obviously your thinking is flawed.

Wrong 1000x

The economy does MUCH better under Democratic Presidents than Republican presidents.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_puPnPftfoLI/TI_KiPa0zmI/AAAAAAAAAkw/hRaAGbrnZI8/s1600/10.gif

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908//vp/39107968#39107968

So um...yeah.
---
"So what should I do, bang her or her mother?
Raptors/Canucks "Thanks for the memories Naslund."