This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anthony Weiner has proved himself to be a Muslim through this scandal

#1Megumi samaPosted 6/13/2011 11:39:21 AM
http://www.salon.com/news/politics/war_room/2011/06/13/weiner_huma_abedin_islam/index.html

See, an imam out of New York suggested in a public statement directed at Weiner's wife that she should attempt reconciliation with her husband first and foremost, which only makes sense if Weiner has secretly converted to Islam and uses the ability their faith gives him to lie to non-believers by claiming to still be Jewish.
---
We're the only Marvel title that features squirrels. And do you really want a squirrel-free comic? I don't think so. - Dan Slott, on GLA
#2Magus1947Posted 6/13/2011 11:41:14 AM
He can change his name to Weiner al Wang ibn Dong.
---
In the corrupted currents of this world, offence's gilded hand may shove by justice, and oft 'tis seen the wicked prize itself buys out the law
#3GreenTreeClubPosted 6/13/2011 1:34:34 PM
Magus1947 posted...
He can change his name to Weiner al Wang ibn Dong.

Are you saying he should become Korean?
#4atmasabrPosted 6/13/2011 4:57:29 PM
If Weiner secretly converted to Islam, then by definition some random imam wouldn't actually know about it.
---
I did my own research. I rock!
#5Megumi sama(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2011 7:20:43 PM
prezman posted...
If Weiner secretly converted to Islam, then by definition some random imam wouldn't actually know about it.

He's another Muslim, they all know the secret password. Weiner would have to tell other Muslims that he was one, but since everyone else is a heathen it is his right to lie in order to secretly destroy America and Israel from a position of power.

It all makes sense!
---
We're the only Marvel title that features squirrels. And do you really want a squirrel-free comic? I don't think so. - Dan Slott, on GLA
#6lleckPosted 6/13/2011 8:02:06 PM
Wiener the Wang son of Dong?
---
Leggo my Eigo
#7wassup3Posted 6/13/2011 9:52:07 PM

Are you saying he should become Korean?

exactly, a korean muslim.
---
"I can drive my hummer through your loophole."-Arnold S.
"Guiliani says three things in a sentence: A noun, a verb, and 9/11"-Joe Biden