This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

17% Say U.S. Heading In Right Direction (lowest since Obama took power)

#11Magus1947Posted 7/28/2011 6:11:45 PM
LuigisBro posted...
not a huge surprise since Obama keeps pushing a right wing agenda

Seriously. If they polled me, I'd say the country is on the wrong track, but it's because Obama keeps giving the right-wing nutters everything they want.
---
In the corrupted currents of this world, offence's gilded hand may shove by justice, and oft 'tis seen the wicked prize itself buys out the law
#12litewo(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2011 6:17:57 PM
What the hell does this even mean? Last I checked Obama doesn't even support gay marriage. Unless you are talking about repealing "Don't Ask, Don't Tell", in which case I will just laugh at you for even supporting that.

It's also DOMA, but I do support Don't Ask Don't Tell.
---
2200 SAT
"The arguments end NOW." --Kurgan777
#13LuigisBroPosted 7/28/2011 6:21:56 PM
litewo posted...
Pushing for higher spending, government control of health care and giving in to the gays are not part of a "right wing agenda".

oh really? Republicans are the ones who doubled our debt and passed medicare part d
---
TGS predictions - slimmer PS3, NGP - $199, PS3 DQX, PS3 gets PS2 bc, Cafe - $599, Zelda SS moved to Cafe
#14wstfldPosted 7/28/2011 7:05:18 PM
The US is certainly not heading in the right direction. I hate Obama, but he 100% has my vote next election. I am so scared of Conservatives that I will vote for someone I hate.
---
Now Playing: Crash Bandicoot 3
Up Next: Nothing for the foreseeable future.
#15timmy_exePosted 7/28/2011 7:32:47 PM
America is definitely heading in the wrong direction, seeing as none of the other democracy's in the world can even relate to it anymore as it has become a Radical-Right wing nation.
#16sonikuu113Posted 7/28/2011 7:57:19 PM
Anyone who thinks the US is heading in the right direction is delusional. The country can't be saved by this point.
#17timmy_exePosted 7/28/2011 8:31:57 PM
sonikuu113 posted...
The country can't be saved by this point.

I dunno about that, the average person just need to realize that what fox-news and teahadists call "Far-left" is actually center-right.