This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

17% Say U.S. Heading In Right Direction (lowest since Obama took power)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. 17% Say U.S. Heading In Right Direction (lowest since Obama took power)
5 years ago#11
LuigisBro posted...
not a huge surprise since Obama keeps pushing a right wing agenda

Seriously. If they polled me, I'd say the country is on the wrong track, but it's because Obama keeps giving the right-wing nutters everything they want.
In the corrupted currents of this world, offence's gilded hand may shove by justice, and oft 'tis seen the wicked prize itself buys out the law
5 years ago#12
What the hell does this even mean? Last I checked Obama doesn't even support gay marriage. Unless you are talking about repealing "Don't Ask, Don't Tell", in which case I will just laugh at you for even supporting that.

It's also DOMA, but I do support Don't Ask Don't Tell.
2200 SAT
"The arguments end NOW." --Kurgan777
5 years ago#13
litewo posted...
Pushing for higher spending, government control of health care and giving in to the gays are not part of a "right wing agenda".

oh really? Republicans are the ones who doubled our debt and passed medicare part d
TGS predictions - slimmer PS3, NGP - $199, PS3 DQX, PS3 gets PS2 bc, Cafe - $599, Zelda SS moved to Cafe
5 years ago#14
The US is certainly not heading in the right direction. I hate Obama, but he 100% has my vote next election. I am so scared of Conservatives that I will vote for someone I hate.
Now Playing: Crash Bandicoot 3
Up Next: Nothing for the foreseeable future.
5 years ago#15
America is definitely heading in the wrong direction, seeing as none of the other democracy's in the world can even relate to it anymore as it has become a Radical-Right wing nation.
5 years ago#16
Anyone who thinks the US is heading in the right direction is delusional. The country can't be saved by this point.
5 years ago#17
sonikuu113 posted...
The country can't be saved by this point.

I dunno about that, the average person just need to realize that what fox-news and teahadists call "Far-left" is actually center-right.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. 17% Say U.S. Heading In Right Direction (lowest since Obama took power)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived