This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The same day Perry announces his candidacy is the same day it rained in Texas.

#11BedsheetGhostPosted 8/13/2011 5:02:51 PM
Troll topic?
---
My karma ran over your dogma.
#12EsracPosted 8/13/2011 5:05:58 PM
Pale Horseman posted...
No I think it raining on the day you announce something "worthwhile" is not a good sign...no matter how badly your place needed the rain.

As much as I disagree with the original poster, I also disagree with your post. If a region is in dire need of rain, then rain on the day of an announcement is probably safe to consider a "Good Sign". There's no good reason to think that rain is bad when its needed. It's certainly better than a drought.
#13I have no namePosted 8/13/2011 5:09:05 PM
So if this is Perry than who's announcement made Don hit south Texas? Ron Paul's?
---
How I reacted to the news of a new Elder Scrolls game:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9eGtyqz4gY
#14RRtexasranger13(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2011 5:42:38 PM
chaos knight posted...
...Wait, you actually think this was due to divine intervention?

Oh God no. However, I did found out how easy it is to be a bible thumper. You just have to say "God did it" and point to random coincidences.

However, sadly, I do believe at some point in this campaign we will hear some crazy social conservative think that it was divine intervention.
#15Pale HorsemanPosted 8/13/2011 5:51:33 PM
I can hear it now...
"Oh the Great Lord Baby Jesus brought upon us the blacken clouds that have so swept over the sky to block the burning hateful rays of light that emitted from the Heavens above! Thank you Lord Baby Jesus! For casting out the Sun and bring down upon us rain to cool our heated lands! Praise be to Jesus! I am Rick Parry and God listened to me! Vote for me for President of the United States of American! If you don't then you are godless minion of Satan and you hate America!"
---
Steam/PSN: SeraphimJulius
Mini Moose!!
#16SaxonPosted 8/13/2011 5:53:47 PM(edited)
It must really burn the Atheist's britches to know Perry is likely the most religious Presidential candidate since Pat Robertson. I really believe his snswer to everything will be prayer, and the Atheists that run Wall Street won't be amused, so we'll need devine intervention to prevent the financial apocalypse.
#17kirsybuuPosted 8/13/2011 5:59:17 PM
Saxon posted...
It must really burn the Atheist's britches to know Perry is likely the most religious Presidential candidate since Pat Robertson. I really believe his snswer to everything will be prayer, and the Atheists that run Wall Street won't be amused, so we'll need devine intervention to prevent the financial apocalypse.

He associates with members of a theocratic cult.
---
"sabe que no puede resistir mis encantos sensuales." ~ Poolshark128
#18Heineken14Posted 8/13/2011 6:06:21 PM

chaos knight posted...
...Wait, you actually think this was due to divine intervention?

Oh God no. However, I did found out how easy it is to be a bible thumper. You just have to say "God did it" and point to random coincidences.

However, sadly, I do believe at some point in this campaign we will hear some crazy social conservative think that it was divine intervention.

The funniest ones are when you're in a discussion about the scientific/real life legitimacy of a random bible story, you point out how something in it is physically impossible.... "god did it."
---
Rage is a hell of an anesthetic.