This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

is it customary for mushroom clouds to mark the end of ramadan?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. is it customary for mushroom clouds to mark the end of ramadan?
5 years ago#1
because that's how i saw things shake up (literally!!!) yesterday over here. i dunno, i was on R&R last year at the end of ramadan. so i wasn't really paying attention until i got back. had big football games, hot chicks, cold beer, and buffalo wings on my mind. don't know how much longer we'll be over here, but we have a job and a mission to still support and endure.

god bless our american and coalition men and women still serving in harm's way here. i live by their and god's mercy. g'night 261

"we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy."
--pelosi D-CA, 20100310
5 years ago#2
Yeah both politically and economically uncertain times ahead. These are scary times.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Postsendwithapokemon/
5 years ago#3
where's "over here"?
Therefore I say to you that we must go forward, not backward! Upward, not forward! And always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!
5 years ago#4
There's trolling and then there's being plain unpleasant. You sir are unpleasant.
In the corrupted currents of this world, offence's gilded hand may shove by justice, and oft 'tis seen the wicked prize itself buys out the law
5 years ago#5
iraq

"we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy."
--pelosi D-CA, 20100310
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. is it customary for mushroom clouds to mark the end of ramadan?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived