This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

is it customary for mushroom clouds to mark the end of ramadan?

#1zexballPosted 8/27/2011 5:05:25 PM
because that's how i saw things shake up (literally!!!) yesterday over here. i dunno, i was on R&R last year at the end of ramadan. so i wasn't really paying attention until i got back. had big football games, hot chicks, cold beer, and buffalo wings on my mind. don't know how much longer we'll be over here, but we have a job and a mission to still support and endure.

god bless our american and coalition men and women still serving in harm's way here. i live by their and god's mercy. g'night 261

---
"we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy."
--pelosi D-CA, 20100310
#2SparksfanboyPosted 8/27/2011 5:12:42 PM
Yeah both politically and economically uncertain times ahead. These are scary times.
---
http://www.reddit.com/r/Postsendwithapokemon/
#3ShmewdogPosted 8/27/2011 5:12:55 PM
where's "over here"?
---
Therefore I say to you that we must go forward, not backward! Upward, not forward! And always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!
#4Magus1947Posted 8/27/2011 5:33:51 PM
There's trolling and then there's being plain unpleasant. You sir are unpleasant.
---
In the corrupted currents of this world, offence's gilded hand may shove by justice, and oft 'tis seen the wicked prize itself buys out the law
#5zexball(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2011 4:45:10 PM
iraq

---
"we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy."
--pelosi D-CA, 20100310