This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What do you believe to be the GOP's top priority?

#21atmasabrPosted 8/28/2011 8:37:43 PM
8KBHsoJ2Y7 posted...
I think their top priority is defeating Barack Obama. However, I do not think they are doing this by trying to make Obama and the Democrats look as bad as possible.

Shocker, one party is trying to beat the other. That's never happened before. I mean, wow. Good perspective!

Question.

Answer.

Answer correct or answer incorrect.

Scratch that. Answer correct.
---
Do your own research!
#228KBHsoJ2Y7Posted 8/28/2011 8:47:48 PM
Not only does the debt ceiling deal point to this, but I don't think I've seen them make any serious attempt at introducing legislation aimed at lifting us out of the recession since they took over the House, and there's been plenty of time for it.

Fact: democrats and republicans both switched sides at the debate. Yet the democrats are ignored? Shocker. I haven't seen the left try and get us out of the recession

Inb4leftblindlybashesignoringthemselves

Scratch that. Answer correct.

Correct IS correct = )
---
Pokemon white FC: 2709-0927-4343
#23drunkenwalrusPosted 8/28/2011 8:54:58 PM(edited)
B and there is absolutely no doubt. McConnell admits it in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-A09a_gHJc
---
If you're ever going to put someone down, first walk a mile in their shoes. Then, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes.
#24goguesPosted 8/28/2011 9:03:41 PM
Shocker. I haven't seen the left try and get us out of the recession

Assuming by "left" you mean Obama/Democrats, you haven't been paying attention then.
#258KBHsoJ2Y7Posted 8/28/2011 9:05:21 PM
Assuming by "left" you mean Obama/Democrats, you haven't been paying attention then.

Nope. 2000 to 2008 never existed. Neither did many years before that apparently. Only the GoP are the evil meanys ;-)
---
Pokemon white FC: 2709-0927-4343
#26goguesPosted 8/28/2011 9:10:57 PM
Yeah, I guess you could argue that it wasn't the GOP's goal to make Obama look bad before he ever became president, but that doesn't really have anything to do with the current state of the GOP. . . .