This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anybody hate politics for this reason?

#51Heineken14Posted 8/28/2011 10:37:53 PM

I didn't see anyone screwing up the facts, did you?

Yes, I did, the TC. Why there are 5 pages... well... it's the politics board.
---
Rage is a hell of an anesthetic
#52Heineken14Posted 8/28/2011 10:45:05 PM
Of f***i8ng christ almighty. Even reading this topic was so much brilliance "conservative" propaganda. It's like you can write a book on them. Amazing.
---
Rage is a hell of an anesthetic
#53mizukage2Posted 8/28/2011 10:45:05 PM
The president isn't a damn wizard, there isn't much one can do when a hurricane comes. You tell people it is coming and to shore things up and either get out of the way or hunker down and hold onto their butts with both hands because it will be a wild ride. So, in that regard, Bush and Obama are indeed actually equal.

But, in a way that actually matters, Obama can't be compared to Bush because it has barely even finished yet. ANd I have a hard time seaing anyone actually taking as long to get around to it as Bush did.

However, being a betting man and seeing how Repubs have already started saying 'no FEMA aid unless we de-fund other programs to pay for it', I'd say that Republicans are going to obstruct the hell out of the clean up and then blame it's lack of progress on Obama.
---
http://gerardwhyte.net/images/misc/reaganomics.jpg
#54Jeremy3ebPosted 8/28/2011 10:56:59 PM
Jayjs20 posted...
Yeah, man. Reports are coming in now from areas where the storm has already passed. It said that it'll take them days to clean up Irene. Katrina was cleaned up in like 6 hours.

*swish*
#55X LauncherPosted 8/28/2011 11:14:00 PM
Kineth posted...
Why did this topic get responses.

People see a troll topic, and subscribing to the ridiculous belief that trolls yield to logic and evidence, think it'll be an easy win and a notch in their belt.
---
Dare I dream once more?
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a222/XLauncher/004vkt.jpg