This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Michele Bachmann or Vlad Tepes?

#21Pale HorsemanPosted 9/22/2011 8:55:17 AM
Kwancahi posted...
goddamn tau

The sooner you accept Tau'Va, the sooner we can all live in peace and harmony. It really is the best course of action.

HERESY! You have condemned yourself and all those around you!

The only choice for President is the God Emperor! Everything and everyone else shall be purged.
---
Steam/PSN: SeraphimJulius
Mini Moose!!
#22KwancahiPosted 9/22/2011 10:46:31 AM
The only choice for President is the God Emperor! Everything and everyone else shall be purged

Your God emperor's xenophobic policies will only lead you to ruin. Do not resist the greater good, let the masters of the undying light show you the true glory that can only be found in Tau'va.

Aun'Va 2012.
#23Masta CroutonPosted 9/22/2011 10:48:38 AM
the only light for you, xeno, is at the end of my lasgun.
---
I'm frothing with buddy I'm so love at this board and the people awwww.- Masta Crouton
#24RobazoidPosted 9/22/2011 3:53:47 PM(edited)
*Walks into topic, makes a cryptic post, and leaves. Your feeble human minds fail to grasp the path of ruin my action just set you on*

Eldar for 2416!
---
**R.O.B.A.Z.O.I.D**
#25ZelkyplantPosted 9/22/2011 5:27:15 PM
Either one could beat Obama.
#26ColbertFan1337Posted 9/22/2011 5:31:40 PM
My vote's for Deadpool.
---
It does not matter which one of us you vote for. Either way your planet is doomed. Doomed!-Bob Dole
#27the final bahamutPosted 9/22/2011 6:03:38 PM
ITT: Democrats insult a hero and promote a mass murderer.

Okay, this is a perfect example of violent left-wing rhetoric! Michelle Bachmann IS NOT a Mass murderer.

All jokes aside, I think good ol' Clad would actually have a decent chance in becoming the republican nominee. He's a successful military leader who's pro-death penalty, anti-homosexual and a staunch Christian, and he had great success against those dern Muslims.
Hell, I think the entire "impaling brown people" would be a favorite with the voter base.
---
E ys Bahamut! oui risyhc puna sa! Oui uvvaht sa cahcac!!!
DISCLAIMER: I'm not accountable for this post. I don't know English I just hit keys at random.
#28EltoniaXPosted 9/22/2011 6:43:35 PM
Michelle Bauchman has raised 24 foster kids. Don't insult her by calling her a "JOKE"!! That's sick.

You're right, the idea of Michelle Bachmann raising 24 kids isn't a joke, its really sick.
---
And suddenly, you realize...
#29king_gimpyPosted 9/23/2011 2:40:04 AM
Vlad, Vlad, Vlad!
---
You can believe in stones, as long as you do not throw them at me.- Wafa Sultan
#30Yami_SashaPosted 9/25/2011 9:36:13 AM
So between Dracula and a Psycho... Dracula