This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The crowd at the GOP debate just booed a gay soldier for being a gay soldier.

#111ryan0991Posted 9/24/2011 6:34:09 PM(edited)
That certainly is some impressive mental gymnastics by prezman.
---
http://gamercard.xbox360achievements.org/x360a-2/bobthemaster.png
Could care less = you care at least somewhat. Couldn't care less = you don't care at all.
#112Likwidlyric12Posted 9/25/2011 1:33:57 AM
Santorum is absolutely correct.
---
I bet you don't even read this. Bets Lost :142
---Atheists can't find God for the same reason thieves cant find the police---
#113atmasabrPosted 9/25/2011 9:43:28 AM
ryan0991 posted...

The difference between us is clear. When someone says something I don't agree with or that disturbs me, I research the issue, make a clear argument, and show my sources for all to see. You make cheap drive-by comments.

In post 93 I owned everyone who claimed that the crowd cheered an anti-gay rant. I reviewed the tape, posted what happened, and gave a link for everyone to see for themselves. Anybody who disagrees with my interpretation is free to look and tell me where I went wrong.

This is in fact what Trips did when I challenged him on another subject. He reaffirmed his interpretation of the response as an anti-gay rant, giving direct quotations and a clear argument.

But so far, no one has done this about the former. Clearly, then, he is on firmer ground in claiming it is an anti-gay rant than he is in claiming the crowd cheered an anti-gay rant.

What this shows is that the liberals on this board are not interested in the truth.
---
Do your own research!
#114Trips_93Posted 9/25/2011 10:08:35 AM
prezman posted...
Trips_93 posted...
Because politicians only cater to their base, huh?

Answer the question.

Do you see Rick Santorum catering to the center? If you do could you please point it out to me.

Because if politicians slip up (which Santorum clearly did), they all release statements the next day apologizing or whatever. But apologizing after the fact doesn't mean a damn thing.
---
I'm a one man revolution
#115Masta CroutonPosted 9/25/2011 11:42:55 AM
prezman posted...
ryan0991 posted...

The difference between us is clear. When someone says something I don't agree with or that disturbs me, I research the issue, make a clear argument, and show my sources for all to see. You make cheap drive-by comments.

In post 93 I owned everyone who claimed that the crowd cheered an anti-gay rant. I reviewed the tape, posted what happened, and gave a link for everyone to see for themselves. Anybody who disagrees with my interpretation is free to look and tell me where I went wrong.

This is in fact what Trips did when I challenged him on another subject. He reaffirmed his interpretation of the response as an anti-gay rant, giving direct quotations and a clear argument.

But so far, no one has done this about the former. Clearly, then, he is on firmer ground in claiming it is an anti-gay rant than he is in claiming the crowd cheered an anti-gay rant.

What this shows is that the liberals on this board are not interested in the truth.

i think you lost any credibility when you said you "owned" everyone.

XD
---
I'm frothing with buddy I'm so love at this board and the people awwww.- Masta Crouton
#116ryan0991Posted 9/25/2011 11:55:13 AM

If I felt like I had to make an argument then I would have. But the reasonable people on this board already agree with me on this.

Your "defending Santorum" shtick is well known. Most of us don't take it very seriously.
---
http://gamercard.xbox360achievements.org/x360a-2/bobthemaster.png
Could care less = you care at least somewhat. Couldn't care less = you don't care at all.