This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D: Romney/Santorum is the inevitable GOP ticket

#11NYY11Posted 3/20/2012 8:34:24 PM
Mr Sandbag posted...
XD Deny. It's Romney Rubio. Nothing else. Santorum is a joke, and having him on the ticket will only hurt Romney.

QFT
---
Red Bull New York
Arsenal F.C.
#12IvashankoPosted 3/20/2012 8:38:34 PM
Deny. Romney will win the nomination, and even if the logical choice (Rubio) is not picked, I do not think Romney would be stupid enough to pick Santorum.
#13atmasabrPosted 3/20/2012 8:42:14 PM
Did you know? Chanting Rick Santorum with a certain inflection summons prezman to your topic.

Anyway I just wanted to stop by and say I'm considering account reconciling my name to my very first username on GF.
---
Do your own research!
#14McSame_as_BushPosted 3/20/2012 8:54:36 PM
NYY11 posted...
Mr Sandbag posted...
XD Deny. It's Romney Rubio. Nothing else. Santorum is a joke, and having him on the ticket will only hurt Romney.

QFT

---
Can I run my hands through your car wash hair?
http://i.imgur.com/oz0mi.jpg
#15McSame_as_BushPosted 3/20/2012 8:56:55 PM
prezman posted...
Did you know? Chanting Rick Santorum with a certain inflection summons prezman to your topic.

Anyway I just wanted to stop by and say I'm considering account reconciling my name to my very first username on GF.

No one cares. Your pseudo-uniqueness is wearing thin.
---
Can I run my hands through your car wash hair?
http://i.imgur.com/oz0mi.jpg
#16Still_FutilePosted 3/20/2012 9:06:31 PM
A Romney-Santorum ticket will never happen. they despise each other. If you think its actually possible you have no clue how the process even works.

More likely vp choices for Romney are: Rubio, Portman, or maybe even Christie.
---
my sig is dead
#17Evil Genius 9(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2012 9:43:56 PM(edited)
Rubio seems like the logical choice, but he might not be up to the national scrutiny. Despite the assumption that he will guarantee a Florida win for the GOP, he's already under fire for inaccuracies in his family story, and believe or not, parts of the birther sect are already decrying him as ineligible. He's also stated that he wouldn't accept the offer (though admittedly that means exactly jack squat).

From: FutileResistance | Posted: 3/20/2012 10:06:31 PM | #016
A Romney-Santorum ticket will never happen. they despise each other. If you think its actually possible you have no clue how the process even works.

What about "the process" precludes the possibility? The general consensus is that Romney has to pick, if not Santorum himself, then a Santorum-like figure. Also take into consideration that Santorum currently holds no office. He's not risking anything to accept the offer. And even if they appear to "despise each other," the same thing was said about Reagan and Bush in 1980. Guess what the ticket ended up being in that election?

Disclaimer: This topic is intentionally a bit antagonistic.

---
"Images of males or females should cover the crotch and anus completely." -- SBAllen, 12/14/2011
GameFAQs
#18atmasabrPosted 3/20/2012 9:47:34 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#19JolteonPosted 3/20/2012 9:49:45 PM(edited)

This (again) is why I say your posts read like a poorly written blog.

Oh whoa, hold up...

hurry up and jump off a cliff so I can piss on your grave.

Rawr! What happened to "I would never speak so disrespectfully"?
---
Is this finally a conundrum that CAN'T be solved by helicopter theft?
#20atmasabrPosted 3/20/2012 9:50:23 PM
If that's what you think a blog looks like I can understand why you think the look poorly-written (???).
---
Do your own research!